3D PMU

Well, this whole place is filled with copyright. Plus, we aren’t making money. No one will be payed, however, it still doesn’t mean we can’t make an original MMORPG.

Ah, yes I had a dream of 3D PMU, six people were jumping from building to building getting items, but there’s only one thing… The contrast in my dream was to high. Some computers can’t handle this, and where in the world will we get proper 3D gen 5 sprites? Anyhow it would have been nice but it’s to hard

Well, this whole place is filled with copyright. Plus, we aren’t making money. No one will be payed, however, it still doesn’t mean we can’t make an original MMORPG.[/quote]

By “making a game” I was talking about a previous post that said that PMU should make a game for the 3DS, which is against the law without permission I believe.

turning PMU into 3d will weight a TON for the staffs, and i mean TON, so… NO :/

P.S: the mapping will be pain-in-the-butt for the mappers, too

Not necessarily, they would just make a 3d map editor with 3d things to place on the maps.

And you think that making a 3D map editor is easy??
If PMU starts making a 3D then they will probably start with Unity.
Unity is “probably” the easiest way to create a 3D game.
But as i said i wouldnt like to see PMU in 3D…maybe half 3D with the graphics of black and white but not full like the Wii PMD games.

Do you know what pokemon 3D games look like
their soo… EWWW

it’s a definite NOO!!! from me~~~