#Anthem

Hehe just noticed my awesome new member’s banner~

Welcome to Starstrike Legend, Tsu!

Welcome, Tsukuyo! I hope you have fun in Starstrike Legend, and if you need anything we are ready to help.

Guild Founder Dark Phoenix and Member Tsukuyo have left the guild.

Hm.

What happened? :S

An argument I believe. I remember seeing it but I will not reveal any details.

According to Drakos, he has been replaced by someone else, and we were annoying him in guild chat. When he removed Tsukuyo from the guild, it was obvious that it was better to part ways.

Welcome to the guild, Skarow!

Thanks~ P:

Welcome to Starstrike Legend, Sharky and Ezza!!

Welcome to Starstrike, Ezza and Sharky.

Thanks, Skarow and Drakos! :D and OH EM GEE SKAROW, I love your Profile Picture! Clara. <3 <3

Hehe, no worries dude! Happy to have ya aboard. P:

And yup! Clara Oswald for the win… Oswin! :D

So, guys. Now that we’ve actually got a few more members, I was thinking we could do some sort of guild event soon. Any ideas for what we should do?

Harmonic Tower runs? They’re always interesting, and people always feel proud of them self’s when they go. It also gives them a chance to get more Explorer Points after if we do Harmonic Tower.

Skarow seconds this! P:

Skarow seconds this! P:[/quote]
Yaay! Supporters all the way! :3

Hm… I like the idea. I guess now, we just have to schedule a time when we’re all available. As Vulli isn’t quite so active in-game right now, the HT group will be as followed: Drakos, Skarow, Sharky, Ezza.

Kind of change of plan to the Harmonic Tower.

Members Coming to Harmonic Tower:
-Drakos
-Sharky
-Scraggy/Skarow
–WIP–

As for Ezza, I do not think she will be available to come to Harmonic Tower, as she will mostly be busy on the weekend.

We are looking for another members for those who are interested on joining Starstrike Legend, and would like to come to Harmonic Tower with us.
Here are the requirements:

Requirements:

1. Need at least 3 bag spaces. (so you get a better chance)
  2. Need Reviver Seeds or any Healing Items. (make sure you get quite a few.)
  3. Don’t kill team mates!!! (How annoying would that be)
  4. Don’t annoy your team mates. (Disruptive leads to bad matters.)

Okay, I think that sums about it. Thanks~