Anthony's Image Recolor Shop [CLOSED]

okay, again, my head hurts… My brother got the program before he passed away, and he taught me a few things, but not much…

What Pokemon?: Raikou

What color?: Dark Greenishblue

Comments: Derp.

Dark Greenishblue… So in other words sort of like Turquoise?

I’m not exactly sure how to even get that color/colour… Or do you mean Cyan? I know that color/colour.

Anyways, I will edit this post with your result, I’m just gonna do cyan.

Edit: Here u go, Cyan Raikou:

Actually, you just killed my brain… There is no adjust “colour” (color) or replace “colour” (color) so, its the reason I did it this way… It actually takes me 5 minutes to do one recolor in real world paint, for one, because i’m new to real world paint, and for 2, i can forget alot of things really easily…[/quote]
Then use the ‘Magic Wand’ tool. It works just the same, just takes slightly longer. Also, how could a recolour like these take 5 minutes? I’m not familiar with the program you’re using, but I couldn’t see it taking that long. And, color is spelt colour in England. There was no need to be so rude about it.

Sorry drakos.

What Pokemon?: Froslass

What color?: Jade Green and maybe, on the belt thing, a little purple.

Comments: Have fun :3

Sorry, I forgot to edit that I’m closed for business, I got a few better things to do like homework or living a life, You should try it instead of lurking the net.

How rude.

wow, how very offensive. although we do have lives outside of it, we can use the internet in our free time and do things, like talk to our friends… why do you say such mean things?

I do online schooling, so it’s EXTREMELY offensive because I’m on the computer 95% of the day and I have no choice because I still have overdue lessons.

I understand that you’re busy with schoolwork and reality; and so are we, but of course you can have free time on the computer once in a while, right? And some of us don’t have much homework or very many tasks, I’m sure; there’s nothing wrong with staying on the computer. Your comment seemed a bit rude, but maybe that’s just the way I’m reading it…with all due respect, I ask you to try and be a bit more polite. Thanks, Anthony. :joy: And I’m sorry if I’m mini-modding.

Yeah, like they said. And also,
I don’t think you should be assuming people don’t have lives just because they’re on the computer. :no:
I go to an online school, so I’m on the computer all the time. That doesn’t mean I have no life.
So just because someone’s on the computer, it doesn’t mean you can tell them that they should “try getting a life”.
It’s rude and ignorant, in my opinion.
:rage:

HAHA. you humor me. We all know you"re Post. And this is going to make an excellent Report User topic, thank, THANK YOU for making my day only a day after my unofficial return! That is extremely rude, and offensive, you should really watch yourself before you speak, just a little friendly advice.

Some of us do have lives, but the internet is the age of technology, and we appreciate what we have. I wouldn"t be talking if I were you, considering how I"ve seen you stalk the Roleplay topics. Thank you very much and adieu!

~ Cynder

Alright, let’s stop complaining and being rude towards each other. I shall lock this topic until further notice.