Any kinda bugs in PMU7?

I keep getting this error when i update to todays update for some reason

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘C:\Program Files\Pokemon Mystery Universe\Client\PMU.exe.ToDelete’ is denied.

Server stack trace:
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at PMU.Updater.PackageInstaller.DeleteFile(String filePath, Boolean relative)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at PMU.Updater.Linker.IPackageInstaller.DeleteFile(String filePath, Boolean relative)
at UpdatePackage.UpdatePackage.Install(IPackageInstaller installer)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [1]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at PMU.Updater.Linker.IUpdatePackage.Install(IPackageInstaller installer)
at PMU.Updater.UpdateClient.InstallDownloadedPackage(IUpdateCheckResult result, Int32 currentPackage, String packagePath)
at PMU.Updater.UpdateClient.<>c__DisplayClass3.<DownloadPackage>b__1(Object o, FileDownloadingEventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
at PMU.Updater.FileDownload.downloadBWorker_ProgressChanged(Object sender, ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnProgressChanged(ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.ProgressReporter(Object arg)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

This error prevents me from even logging in so im eager as to get this fixed.
Edit: i figured out that all you need to do is shut down the computer and that fixes it >.<

I have the same problem. I think it’s something with Windows Vista, is that what you use?[/quote]
Yup yup. I’m using Windows Vista.
And thanks Pika~ <3

Hippopotas picture on top is a gastly but sprite is fine… it also learn dark type moves instead of ground.

in the dojo you get no exp from luxios

I still can’t use the update, but can on my desktop. I’d rather not use the desktop though, so here’s the information for the error on the lap top.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘C:\Users\Antonietta\Desktop\Pokemon Mystery Universe\Client\PMU.exe.ToDelete’ is denied.

Server stack trace:
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
at PMU.Updater.PackageInstaller.DeleteFile(String filePath, Boolean relative)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at PMU.Updater.Linker.IPackageInstaller.DeleteFile(String filePath, Boolean relative)
at UpdatePackage.UpdatePackage.Install(IPackageInstaller installer)

Exception rethrown at [1]:
at PMU.Updater.Linker.IUpdatePackage.Install(IPackageInstaller installer)
at PMU.Updater.UpdateClient.InstallDownloadedPackage(IUpdateCheckResult result, Int32 currentPackage, String packagePath)
at PMU.Updater.UpdateClient.<>c__DisplayClass3.<DownloadPackage>b__1(Object o, FileDownloadingEventArgs e)
at PMU.Updater.FileDownload.downloadBWorker_ProgressChanged(Object sender, ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnProgressChanged(ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()

whenever you type the letter “o” on the chat you cant see it.

I don’t know what the problem is, but every time that I use an attack, I end up attacking myself. In turn, I end up killing myself.
Once I die, it states something along the lines of you’re an Outlaw and I got what was coming to me…I cant get anything done.

Is there anyway this could get fixed?

Superpower doesn’t work. The animation shows and PP goes down, along with the battle log saying I used it, but there’s no sound effect nor any damage is done or stats reduced.

when ever i go to the dojo to train, when the belly goes to at least 50 i use apples. but even though im 90+ over it still saids “somethings approaching” or “its getting closer”. so do apples even work or what?

That’s a different mechanic in the game. If you spend too long on a floor, you get kicked out. The “Something’s approaching…” and whatnot are warning signs of it.

This is happening to me too. Also, at least for me, it only seems to happen inside dungeons. Just a few minutes ago, I went into the training dojo and got hurt or died everytime I attacked a Pokemon, then when I went on the beach everything was fine, but when I went in Seaside Cavern, I got hurt every time I attacked anyone again. When I’m not in a dungeon, everything seems to be fine. It also says I become an Outlaw and pay the price whenever I die from this.

Also, I’m not sure if this is a bug or not, but it always says there are no missions available when I go to the bulletin board where the missions are.

I REALLY hate to be so annoying about this. .-. I have an error with the second package of the latest update. Can’t install it.

Ionic.Zip.ZipException: C:\Documents and Settings\Kevin\Local Settings\Temp mp3E.tmp is not a valid zip file —> Ionic.Zip.BadReadException: Could not read block - no data! (position 0x008BE3B4)
at Ionic.Zip.SharedUtilities._ReadFourBytes(Stream s, String message)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.HandleUnexpectedDataDescriptor(ZipEntry entry)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ReadEntry(ZipContainer zc, Boolean first)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance_Orig(ZipFile zf)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile.ReadIntoInstance(ZipFile zf)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile._InitInstance(String zipFileName, TextWriter statusMessageWriter)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile…ctor(String fileName)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Ionic.Zip.ZipFile…ctor(String fileName)

Try again. The move-attacking-yourself bugs have been fixed. Also, can you please post errors in spoilers next time?

I’m really stupid for not thinking of that. xD Thanks, will do!

First it says:

Something’s stirring…

Something’s aproaching…

It’s getting closer!

It’s Right nearby!It’s almost here!

You’ve been blown out by a mysterious power…

That is not bug, that’s the Wind.

I never said is a bug lol.I just told them what it says.I know is not a bug >,<

Would of helped if you quoted the post. Then I wouldn’t of misunderstood.

an old bug is back…Buk found it…

The bug is…to stay like an egg without choosing any pokemon.

DUM DUM DUM DUM!!! O.o

EDIT:I tried it out.and I found why.

Because of lag,if you run with shift trough the pokemon you want,it won’t change the sprite.

EDIT2:many people started to abuse the glitch
but kirk told them to stop or they’ll be banned.I had my egg only becuse I wavted to found the glitch
anyway all stoped,deleted theyr bad EGG characters.

P.S. Aheceh was abusing the AoE glitch… seems that he stoped for now… but he was killing everyone in crossroads and town

He started again…but on me for no reason… I just told him to shut up cuz he kept saying "STOP TRYING TO BE BETTER " To raiichu… >_>

and PLZ I BEG YOU make an /ignore CMD like /ignore playernamehere

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I haven’t been able to play at all. :/ At first I tried using my old account, but then after having told I’d have to make a new one, I tried to but after putting in the desired account name, password, and the retype, it just brings me back to the main page. When I try to log in it stays on sending login information and I’ve updated the .NET Framework 4 as well. I don’t know if it’s just me doing something wrong or something else. >_< Sorry to be a bother.