Blazie's Maps!

Hello! So yeah, I’ve just recently started mapping again, and I’m quite impressed with the one I did. So, I’m here to show you what it is! I’m also going to be mapping more.

[spoilerRagged Hillside:1zx4g1ih]

[/details]
Ragged Hillside. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

[spoilerBlazie"s Grotto:1zx4g1ih]

[/details]
^^ Another of my map which is currently my home map. Thoughts?

Okay. I’ve just started mapping again. So what do you guys think? I haven’t blocked it yet, but it’s got animation and
so on because it’s my home house on PMU. xD Anyways leave your thoughts!

It looks good, from what I see o: I like the waterfall.

It looks wonderful! I love the hole/entrance between the stairs! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Thanks so much for the good replies! I’ll make sure to make another one once I’m back from school!

The map is good in its own right, however just watch out for the height of your cliffs; each cliff should have the same height all the way round.

Alright, thank you. ^^

Another map added~

Liking your maps! Keep it up! :D

Just a thought; you might want to include a few more different types of trees, so that it doesn’t look quite as plain. Otherwise they’re pretty good.

Theres not really any other trees except which fit other seasons such as autumn and winter.

If you spread the trees around so it’s not so crowded, maybe you could fit in some of the larger trees, but, obviously not the trees that do not fit in such as winter, future etcetera; I do believe that the maps would just look better overall.

Awesome maps Blazie :joy: keep up the good work buddy ^^ (you could add different kinds of trees that are always related and you could also work on the small details but other than that its AWESOME !) :joy:

Those maps look really nice. :D I’d recommend poking around the Homes tileset. It actually has some pretty neat structures that add more detail to maps like these. You can give the map some good depth by layering your cliffs, Maybe putting a small 3x3 cliff here or there, maybe a few rocks. The maps look pretty cool altogether, I’d like to see more!

These maps are cool blazie, keep it up

Nice maps, keep it up and good luck ^^