Chinchou Skin

Well, this skin was requested back in 2012. I had it mostly finished before going on a hiatus, with that hiatus ending about two days ago. I finished it up and changed a few things to make it presentable, and this is the result. Keep in mind that a majority of what you’ll see was created back in 2012. Since so much had been finished already, I opted to keep that work rather than trash it and start over from scratch.

[spoilerTitle Screen:3evurmj2]

[/details]
[spoilerNew Account:3evurmj2]

[/details]
[spoilerDelete Account:3evurmj2]

[/details]
[spoilerCharacter Select:3evurmj2]

[/details]
[spoilerIn Game:3evurmj2]

[/details]

If you like it, the link is below.
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxI1KjCIZlFQSE1vMlBmWnE3bGc/view?usp=sharing

When you follow that link, it’ll show you the contents of the file. At the top of the screen on the black bar, there will be the download button. I’ve just left the .psd files in, so you can change the skin up however you’d personally like it to be. Please don’t reupload it or post your edited version though.

Sorry it’s like three and half years late, but here you go Jordsters!

Amg. I had totally forgotten about this! Thanks a lot - will definitely be adding it to my skin roster! Chinchou’s one of my favourite Pokemon. Hee hee.

That moment when the user that created the skin, forces you to download the skin because they know you don’t have one…

This skin is really well made - I really like it. Congrats!

This is really cute, I adore it! Good job! ;w;

Nice job with the skin!

I favor the BG effect, it looks really cool.