Completed Dungeon Selection

dungeon selection, i believe it would be nice if PMU had a feature where you could enter a dungeon you have completed from an area in town, perhaps
when you complete a dungeon it unlocks a door or option in a building in the town of the region you are in and allows you to enter that dungeon without having to switch out HM pokemon and travel across the region just to get to the dungeon you already completed
the only reason i dont ask the same for dungeons you have already entered but not completed is because i know that would probably not be accepted due to it being part of the aesthetic of an “adventure”

honestly most dungeons already unlock “shortcuts” after first completion and this feature would defeat the purpose of all that work/mapping as well its kinda lazy lol

1 Like

ok sorry, its just annoying having a chunk of time taken off when your trying to train in a dungeon and you have to keep going back to it over a long distance and each time you have to switch around your party to include HM knowing pokemon and then switch them out for the pokemon you want to train each time you want to enter a dungeon

I agree with Chrollo. We already have shortcuts plus we have those houses you can set your spawn in for some dungeons.

1 Like

besides a few dungeons it shouldn’t take more then like 30 seconds in between

There are often rest stops next to faraway dungeons so that you don’t have to walk all the way there.