[Contest] End of the Year Artwork Showdown

what is that thing redstar (your sprite)

A fakemon and its evolution

Signature that I just made for Andy, kinda a quick make though. I haven’t made signatures for a while lol.

Hey, mind if I ask you something? 8D

What the HECK is that “Pikachu” you posted before? (The one that has it’s eye on it’s ear)

can you stop saying to people “What is that thing!” coz in my opinion its just mean… :mrgreen:

Kysen - its to show how i suck at drawing

Drift King - i just didnt know what that sprite was .-. sheesh

Eh. I can’t say I can give you lessons, but maybe you can ask some of the contestants what programs they use, and for some hints and tips.

There’s alot of tutorials online. If you want your pictures to not look so crappy, I suggest checking them up.

I don’t really see a point in posting something like that if you know you’ll lose. But, I don’t really care.

who said i wanted lessons? .-. i just suck at drawing, its not like i want to become better.

idk if anyone has seen this on deviantart before…
I made it totally from scratch, but referred to an existing sprite… of course.

I also made a blue version, but I’d rather enter my original version. that’s above.

ohoho! i think ill enter this! i never saw this little topic probably because i havent checked this forum in like… a year!

wait so does the entry have to relate to pokemon?

k ill go ahead and enter this
its my character, lapis, riding a shuriken type thing towards a giant monster. theres actually a huge storyline to this image of which im too lazy to post~

OH YES! i forgot! this goes in the computer art section

Lol, this is a random eeveelution I made. It’s based on Eevee.

Deadline’s tomorrow ! Hurry up and submit art if you’re going to ! :3

Muu… ill join cuz kirk made me do it.<_<
Its with tha pencil done. P:

http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/ww21 … Drawin.jpg

Best of luck to all of you who participated! =) 8-)

Probably gunna be the last entry.
I made this a bit ago, but I like it the most out of all the things I’ve done that I consider digital arting. .-.

[spoilerEntry (We are not responsible for what happens if the plus is clicked.):30dx8zsz]

[/details]

Nope, I should be the last entry… I fudged up “her” left arm… usually have a horrid time with arms and hands, no matter how many times I practice…

I don’t really think you fudged up the arm THAT much. .-.

You did great work Fennes. :3

1st Place Winners:

Sprites:
-By Chikorita

Signature:
- By Kirk

Paper and Pencil:

- By Jellykins

Computer Art:

- By Fennes

2nd Place Winners:

Sprites:
- By Whitewing

Signature:
- By Ino

Paper and Pencil:

- By Sonar

Computer Art:
- By Flareon

3rd Place Winners:

Sprites:
- By Dandy

Signature:
- By Redstars78

Paper and Pencil:

- By JDTT

Computer Art:
- By Sonar

Everyone who has won has won pride and accomplishment as their reward. I do hope you all enjoy the fact that you won. Thanks to all who participated in this contest, but let"s all be happy for those who won. :3 I hope to have you all participate next year !

If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints about the winners feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums.

Prize: Self-pride and accomplishment. No flames or complaints about how that"s a stupid prize, even though it"s not.