Coolman's Sig and Animation Shop!

Hey! A sig shop! I’ll partake!

1.) Picture You Want In The Sig: Mawile! I’ve included some photos you can use here; http://imgur.com/a/wGL2h anything in there works for me, or if you have another picture you really like you can use that!
2.) Text You Want In The Sig: “Remi the Mawile”! You can do two lines, big name, small subtext. I’d like that!
3.) Comments: Honestly, I’m not entirely sure what to ask for! I just wanted a pretty signature image. I almost want to ask for a second, Mega Mawile one! (If you want to entertain that…here’s a Megawile picture I really like…

I’ll definitely be in your debt if you can put something together! Call on me for cliffside, sauna, skylift runs, what have you!

Pokemon: Kabutops
Text: Mico the Kabutops
Other: Ocean Background
Thanks Mico

Oh my gosh that’s so cool! Thank you. ;A;

Pokemon:Zorua and Zoroark
Text:Master Of Illusions (and my ingame name somewhere on it wherever it fits best)
Background: You pick

Hello! I like your signature and your avatars! Is it okay if I request both? :D

Pokemon: Pachirisu
Background: Yellowish thing?

Banner Request
Pokemon: Pachirisu
Text: TERRAWR!
Background: Electric yellow blargh. xD

Okay lol. Lemme finish these requests. And then I’ll take others. :) I’ll get started on Remi’s and Mico’s today, and the other’s tomorrow. Thanks for your patience! :D

:cry:

I dunno if you are still accepting but here is a request.

1)Pokemon I want in the dig: Vulpix.
2)Text I want in the Sig: The Blazing Fox
3)Comments: Can the background be the colour of a fiery orange mixed with a fiery blue?