Coraje hacking

Hello,
Coraje said she hacked in order to the game to lag.

“I’m not hacking anymore” means that she hacked before that “box”. The other players also confessed that Coraje hacked the game in order to cause lag.
Thanks anyways.

Lol…Coraje was just messing around. He is a well known player of PMU.

Honestly, this isn’t really a convincing piece of evidence. From what it looks like, shmiles was blaming Korea, which you corrected to Coraje instead. Festivo is explaining that lag spike happen all the time on PMU. It’s never a single player causing this, but just the server being bad. Also, Coraje is just a troll. He just says stuff that doesn’t make much sense or is just for laughs. Festivo was joking along, from the way he wrote “rude” as “rood”.

I can understand your concern, but Coraje wouldn’t intentionally harm PMU by hacking. Most of these players are just joking along with Coraje claiming to have hacked the server. It’s just how PMU players act most of the time. I hope this can clear up some of your confusion.

I think we have come to the conclusion that Coraje was merely joking, and thus no further action needs to be taken.

However, I would like to stress that the Report User section is to be used by staff only, unless you have details to add that are directly related to the incident. Although most people who replied in this thread did just that, I will add that some people who replied to this thread went off on a bit of a tangent which included their own opinion.

If you’d like to read more on how exactly the Report User section is intended to be used, please refer to this thread.

Thanks.