Do more with Guilds

I hope everyone is able to understand this. My thoughts aren’t exactly crystal clear water.

At the moment, guilds are pretty much a passive feature. Earning master rank and paying 100k to have a green name. Then what? Advertising yourself to have their yawns blow in the wind?

Make guilds compete against each other (guild wars). Or make them battle (guild elimination competitions). What about adding a guild base that isn’t a house or a house of an alt (that could have a shop whose proceeds to into the guild). Shared storage so members can get assistance or can contribute.

They really haven’t done anything with guilds ever since it was introduced. I agree having more guild features would be nice, but my hopes for it ever getting something new has diminished over the 7 years or more people have asked for new guild features.

1 Like

I think this idea is good. I know this is 9 months old, but I agree that guilds should have more. All of the ideas you put (shop where proceeds go to the guild funds, shared guild storage and a custom guild base) are really amazing and I’d love to see this happen ^^

3 Likes

I’d love to see a really hard dungeon that requires the use of a powerful guild to tackle it, that’d be cool, having ALL your guild in the same dungeon rather than just balancing it around having 4 party members, could make for some interesting play, guild vs invasion anyone?

2 Likes

heck yes! that sounds great!

i’m up for this idea, lvl 100 enemy with 10k health let’s gooooooooooooooooo!
(also good drops for it, like it can drop up to 5k pokes or evolutive items like it’s nothing, oooor a new type of band like the begginers band but 10% exp earning +15 all stats for party members)