Sounds awesome.

IAMSTUPID!! 8D

Nick -

Full Name: Nickolas Hale Keating
Nickname(s): Nick, Nick - kun

Species: Shiny Charizard

Appearance:

Moveset: Wing Attack, Flamethrower, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
Ability: Flash Fire or what Nick calls, “Inferno”.

Side: Pokemon, but is urged to join humans.

Personality: Very pessimistic and hates “stupid people”. He disagrees with humans and their “pathetic ways” and can’t stand blending in with them. He is sarcastic and is “kinda an idiot”. He is a klutz and sometimes silently curses to himself (don’t worry; he doesn’t do this in specific). He hates most things saying “I hate …”. He has an unusual love for coffee. He is overprotective of his partners. He is annoyed by Mika’s innocent views of humans and disagrees with her. He has an anger problem in which if it gets horrible enough, he will go berserk and destroy anything in sight. He has a “soft side” for his teammates.

Biography: Born naturally Pokemon, he is one of the few that eventually altered. He has learned to become a Master of cloaking himself to appear normal to most people but seeable to the people who has the “gift”.

A couple years ago, he accidentally lost his anger due to ruthless humans killing the environment and caused a massive explosion with his fire energy. It was written off offically as an “accident” by a factory nearby. Mika Ikedia, was a young girl who at the time was just adjusting her “abilities”. Nick, being responsible for the explosion, took Mika in and took care of her without telling her the truth.

A few months later, a good friend of his, Richard, had realized that he was originally a Pokemon, too. He slowly began awakening as well and together he and Nick along with Mika, created a “team”. He is the main fighter of the team.

Other: Sometimes called a “Berserker” because of his “issues”.

Mika -

Full Name: Mika Claire Keating (Ikedia)
Nickname(s): Mika - chan, Mika, Little Sister

Species: Eevee

Appearance:

Moveset: Quick Attack, Dig, Helping Hand, Shadow Ball
Ability: Runaway

Side: Human

Personality: A sweet and fun loving girl. She loves the humans and thinks they should work with Pokemon. For this, she often causes arguments with Nick. She is shy and described as “young and innocent” and even a little naive time to time. She can be quite serious, but otherwise she is jolly. She is timid and afraid of the ones “against” her and has a habit to hide behind Nick or Richard.

History: Orphaned at the age six, she doesn’t remember what her life was like before Nick adopted her. She often has “flash backs” and remembers fire and light, but doesn’t remember that Nick is the one who caused the accident.

She has grown to be a normal child aside from losing her real parents. She now sees Nick as a father and Richard as a brother or cousin. She has grown used to fighting for her life and is fine with it. She is the main support on the “team” that Nick and Richard are on with her.

Other: She is gifted in empathy (the ability to feel other’s emotions)

[/details]

Richard -

Full Name: Richard Cecil Reynolds
Nickname(s): Richard

Species: Lucario

Appearance:

Moveset: Aura Sphere, Drain Punch, Heal Pulse, Extremespeed
Ability: Inner Focus

Side: Pokemon, though actually quite neutral.

Personality: Richard is, and always has been the comic relief of the group. While Mika is happy, so is Richard. Richard always makes jokes even when everything is serious. It’s rare to see him angry or serious, unlike Nick who is the complete opposite. He sees everything in a light - hearted manner and cares deeply about his friends and allies. He seems to be a bit dark, though no one really ever notices. He has a poetic side and can be very “sweet”.

History: Met Nick one day when he was awakening to his powers. He noticed Nick’s wings and approached him and asked him what he was. Nick immediately recongized what he was and offered to join sides with him. He declined at first.

It wasn’t until he had a run - in with a Weavile in which told him he was a “human loving traitor” did he join Nick. By then, Mika was already a member.

Other: He can see / detect aura. He can see all Pokemon regardless of their cloaking abilities and can tell when someone is “awakening”.

[/details]

Cynder you are [Accepted]

-You’re allowed 6 moves per pokemon by the way.
-Poor Mika.

I like being original. (Besides, I was totally planning on them “learning” more). Thanks anyway, though.

Ah Ok.

Your welcome I suppose.

This seems interesting… I want to try this out, if that’s okay?

Name: Kibo no Tamashi

Species: Absol half-breed

Appearance: A young boy with Silver Hair and Sky Blue eyes. His clothing is a bit mysterious.

Move Set: Bite, Shadow Ball, Perish Song, Swords Dance, Agility

Ability: Sensing danger from a long distance

Side: Neutral

Personality: A kind and caring young Absol half-breed. He loves making friends and will do anything for them. He loves making people laugh to. He seems shy at first, but when you get to know him and he opens up to you, he can
be a great guy. His luck is just the same as an Absol’s.

History: He was an unintentional outcome of a human and Absol, so he got abandoned. Left to die since he wasn’t even a year old, he some how survived and is still looking for where he belongs. He’s had not one friend in his entire life. He’ll be friends with any one, no matter who or what you are.

Other: He is very good at playing piano and singing.

I hope this is good…?

Kibo no Tamashi you are [Pending]

Reason:
-Read the rules?
-There is no Half-breed side. It’s humans or Pokemon sadly. There aren’t enough Half Breeds to make up a serious side for them.
There are small groups though. They are generally considered neutral, hated in both sectors.

Then why does it say “Half-Breed” in the Side section of the character sheet? Also… DIPUTSMAI. There. I have already followed the rules, but I have also broken one at the same time by posting that.

Yes I made a later change in that. Fine, I’ll accept that.

Would appreciate it if you don’t use large text in the actual RP.
Thank You.

You’re [Accepted] then.

I saw that giant text. I think I died alittle inside.

Aww bless.

/hug Cynder.

Cynder has been hugged by Sapphire.

Sapph@
i didnt want to Occ post in the Roleplay

Time was talking to Sincar
becouse he signaled out to other legendarys
sorry for not clearling that up adfs

i should post faster

Ah, that makes sence. Sinacar’s character is a girl. I think that was the confusion.

Twitch Sense. Trying not to have a seizure

Anyway, thanks for clearing up the confusion, Bulbs. Very much appreciated.

Oh

No problem i guess aha

My Birthday! Give me a break. (Please? :<)

My computer doesn’t have spell check either. Muahaha.

Right, Sorry about the large text. I just kind of wanted to show that it was my RP character… I guess it was an un-needed detail.

I am not stupid. c:
It would be interesting if I could add another character to make my posts more interesting. =~=

Name: Hikaru of the Sparkling Light.
Species: Jolteon.
Appearance:
Pokemon.

Human

Move Set:
-Double Kick
-Thunder Bolt
-Shadow Ball
-Volt Switch
-Detect
-Signal Beam
Ability: Quick Feet (Speed is boosted when afflicted with a status condition.)
Side: (Brainwashed) by Humans. Originally an affiliate of the “Rumbling Clouds” clan.
Personality:
Brainwashed: Plain, Soulless.
Originally: Cheerful, Nifty, Ready for Anything.
History: The “Rumbling Clouds” clan of Manectric and the “Sparkling Light” clan of Jolteon were allies and good friends. They met each other on a regular basis and their children played with each other even though they were in different clans. The sparks between the two had tied the bond and “double knotted it”. When Hikaru was still an Eevee, he met an Electric by the name of Garamond. He was from the Rumbling Clouds and they sparred together when they were still developing the basic skills. Their leaders were quite impressed and amused by the determination that these two put out. They were both chosen to be apprentices younger than normal. They were good friends until the day where it all went wrong for both clans.

When Hikaru was 10 years old, the word of the massacre of the Manectric of the Rumbling Clouds clan spread around like wildfire. The “Sparkling Light” clan prepared their best warriors and trained the young ones. Hikaru was one of their finest apprentices, he stood out because he was fast as a fully trained warrior.

From his senior, Hikaru learned the ways of silently attacking over and over and retreating fast. He was taught how to sense the opponent’s pulses and how to predict their attacks. He also learned how to change the opponent’s attention to a shadow. These tricks and skills that Hikaru developed let he become a warrior at the age of 12.

That day when he was finished being crowned a warrior, the guns started firing. Flaming hot bullets flew from all sides; The clan was surrounded. Scared but trained, Hikaru dodged all the attacks and let out his best against the humans. He remembered his friend Garamond and was worried about him. Hikaru let his thoughts and that made him lose concentration. He ran right into a human. A rubber lined cage was dropped on him and he was swiftly taken away to some lab.

Pokemon were rare and needed to be exterminated but this specimen was particularly interesting to the humans. He was tested on and was found a wonderful warrior. Using science, Hikaru became brainwashed and is now fighting against the Pokemon friends he loved so dear. The only thoughts he has at night when the controller than controls his mind is shut off is the death of his clan and worries about his friend, Garamond.

Other: The “Sparkling Light” clan was originally an affiliate of the “Rumbling Clouds” clan but was also eliminated by humans. The transmitter / controller that keeps Hikaru brainwashed is located in his right shoulder. It uses a large amount of electricity (which is sometimes obtained by Hikaru’s powers) so it is turned off at night. He is chained and strapped so he cannot escape.

Perhaps I should wait to actually do this RP until I get better at detailed Role Playing…? I feel left out, being surrounded by such good Role Players, and I haven’t even seen the RP it’s self.