favorite items !

Favorite food: Big (insert color here) Apple or Chocolate Apple. They’re pretty nice.
Favorite non-food consumable: Recycle Orb. It’s a lifesaver in places like SF where you’re given a front-row seat to grimy trap theater.
Favorite held item: Miracle Chest and Trap Scarf. Extra exp is always good, and the trap scarf is really nice when rushing dungeons.
Favorite party item: Dragon Gem. Love being able to train things that aren’t affected by status effects under any conditions at all (with the help of the Clear Rock).
Favorite instrument: i think the icy flute is nice i guess lol idk
Favorite family items: I’d have to go with Shiftry’s, if only because I’m training a Shiftry right now.

Consumable:
Gummis. i dunno ever since i found out about gummis being implemented into the game i can’t stop hoarding them and eating them they’re just so cool
Held Item:
Shed Shell. keeps me from getting killed by a room filled with digletts spamming magnitude or whatever that aoe move is that they love so much
Party Effect Item:
Evolite or Teddi/Ursaring Family Items. since my party consists of NFEs, eviolite can definitely play a critical role in the strength of my team. my main is a teddiursa so family items are always a blessing, i feel.
Misc.:
Mystery Hat. i remember getting this from an april fools event i think… years ago. and i haven’t gotten rid of it, i genuinely enjoyed goofing off being shaymin or mew or whatever in public and people wondering how i managed to get it! of course… it doesn’t work outside of houses now, so it’s just a relic i look at fondly from my storage.
seems useful to people that are interested in roleplaying, though.