Gliding Outrage

Summary of Bug: The follow-up attacks from being locked into Outrage/Thrash/Petal Dance can be executed as glide moves (Moves that don’t halt your movement)
What you were doing at the time: Using the move Outrage
Where you were in the game/menus: Probably just about every other dungeon in the game at this point
What happened: I could move while using Outrage so long as I was locked into it and trying to use an attack that doesn’t halt my movement

OS/Version: Windows 10

Expected Result: Any time outrage is used it stops your movement, like other moves with the same range

Actual Result: Moves converted into Outrage don’t bring me to a halt like it would normally if used directly

Steps to reproduce:

1. Use Outrage to lock yourself into it
  2. Start moving
  3. Attempt to use any attack that doesn’t halt movement (Including the basic attack)

Visual Proof (screenshots, videos, logs) - attached below: This is difficult to convey via screenshot and is basic enough I do not believe a video is warranted.

1 Like

All other 2-tile multi turn aoes behave this way actually, is not a deviation*

2 Likes

As such was alluded to in the report.

2 Likes

Oh my. You may be right about the mechanic behind Outrage, Thrash, and Petal Dance.

However, as you mentioned before in another post, it may or may not be intentional. I personally prefer the way these moves are now. But if it truly is a bug, it should be looked into.

1 Like