GoomyZ's Maps of slimy...sticky....stuff.

OH MY GODNESS, Goomy :o.ol: How in the world do you map so fast?! The final outcome is amazing, I love it!![/quote]

Thank you!! And…DETERMINATION.

wow awesome map goomy

I can make you a pikachu if you want with baton pass as prize :P[/quote]

Thank you Pk!! And Plez nu ;~;

Then the water pokemon will be hot :<

Well done, your maps are getting better and better! I love all of them! :joy: :joy: :)

Thank you Suzzy!!!

For a slug, your maps are very creative and unique. With each one you make they seem to improve! Good job, Goom. Hope to see more from you. B)

Thanks Sharkster!

Other than your cliffs being sorta boxy (don’t be afraid to make wacky edges!), I don’t have much else to say. :)

Keep up the good work!

you are an AWESOME mapper goomy u are just awesome XD

Yea I tend to make my cliffs a bit boxy. I guess it’s a habit. ^^7

Thanks Medo!

Dang, nice maps looking foward for seeing more from you. :D

Thank you!!

I made a base for my guild!!! Located in GoomGooper’s house!!!

i love these!! the guild base looks really nice, i love all the separate rooms

i’m in love with your maps. all of these are so beautiful.

i cant wait for more stuff. consider me your newest fan :heart:

Been a while guys!! I call this map, “Darchlight Cove”. I wanted to go out my comfort zone and try a combination of 2-3 things and see how it worked out. I then added a few new things to give it that special “poof”. What do you guys think??

DarchlightCove

Very nicely done, I like how u used the new tiles :D

This map is showing the ability to create interesting new things in many ways, good job Goomy. Giving that adventurous vibe. Having a town was definitely my favorite part of this map.

Though, in my opinion, I think the detail was lacking a bit of creativity. You mostly used 3 trees and spammed it around the map, leaving two other trees (at the top) a less amount. The grass was another thing that was spammed, orange and green. If you look at tileset 7, you would find ash grass (gray-colored grass), that would totally blend in with the dark cliffs (you wanna enhance the vibe) more detail could have been added in this map (floating trees, cracks, you even could have used some tiles from tileset 4). Spamming it would just have been a lack of effort, not saying that the map is lacking effort at all! Other than that I believe you did such a great job. I would love to see more :!!:

This map is showing the ability to create interesting new things in many ways, good job Goomy. Giving that adventurous vibe. Having a town was definitely my favorite part of this map.

Though, in my opinion, I think the detail was lacking a bit of creativity. You mostly used 3 trees and spammed it around the map, leaving two other trees (at the top) a less amount. The grass was another thing that was spammed, orange and green. If you look at tileset 7, you would find ash grass (gray grass), that would totally blend in with the dark cliffs (you wanna enhance the vibe) more detail could have been added in this map (floating trees, cracks, you even could have used some tiles from tileset 4). Spamming it would just have been a lack of effort, not saying that the map is lacking effort at all! Other than that I believe you did such a great job. I would love to see more :!!: [/quote]
Hey Vivu, thanks for responding!! I agree with the spamming, but I wanted to make the place as colorful as possible and Green/Orange go great together. I could’ve used other trees, but I wanted the top of the map to be somewhat special since that’s where the moon is. I tried to symbolize the moon as a beacon blocked by the darkness of the trees(which is why I have the dark trees near the moon). (Idk I be having the craziest ideas)

While I was mapping, I’ve considered adding the Ash Grass, but to me it looked a bit bland, so I tried to brighten up the dark cliff by adding a lot of vibrant colors (Green and Orange). I then made the puddles of stars to give it the feel of a mystical place, yanno? I wanted to give this map a place of mystery. For example, you’ve just arrived on a boat to a mysterious cove, full of stars. As you explore, you find empty houses and a moon blocked by the darkness of the trees. I wanted to give it a sense of adventure and pureness.

Thanks for the feeback and you never know, I might add some stuff to the map later on. I always find things I don’t like about the map and I adjust it.
Stay Gooey~

Hey guys!! I made step by step gifs of some of my houses here!!

Goomy’s Swamp

Snow Mountain

VolcanicFlood

DarchlightCove

Very nice Goomy keep it coming :joy:

Thanks Mr. Moo!!!