Guide To All Dungeons

im sorry for doing a bad job on this guide. im trying but I have lots of stuff im doing. I think I pickd a bad time to do this. on PMU I have ppl asking my to dragon through TC or help with HT or with HMs. also I have some ppl who are being mean to me for no reason after being unmuted so they don’t help either.
out of PMU I have driver Ed right now with 3 packets of homework per day and I live on a farm. you tell me how busy I am.
I will still try to fix this guide but with my stress it isn’t easy. I will try to make this a great guide but It will take time.

Actually I found some of this stuff helpful. It’s good to know ahead of time if water will freeze you! Honestly just needs a bit of cleaning up as Agu said (spelling, a bit more organization.) I wouldn’t say you did bad at all.

thx and im working hard when I have time to do my best. the goal of this guide is to help everyone on PMU.
but with stress comes mistake so I have lots of stress. ill try my best though.

I love the guide Rich… Keep up the Great work!!! :D

People are being “mean” because of WHY you were muted.
The only errors I see are grammatical, which you should work on for the future… Otherwise it’s a decent guide.

yes that is true about that in small letters

thx for the compliments im trying to make this guide better but if ppl enjoy it ill keep it similar to how I started.

I fixed most errors and made this guide more neat so its easier to understand and better.

Thanks for the BB Code and other changes, but I’ll still be keeping an eye out for the grammar / spelling errors. (I still see the same errors in the Island Garden section.)

Better spelling and grammar makes for a more professional looking guide. c:

I will get to it today is my 1 year anniversary of PMU so im kinda relaxing.

Mmhm. okay then. Have fun, youngster.

Almost 3 years for me. Aha.

I may edit later tonight if I don’t I will tomorrow

ok errors fixed and Sauna Cavern’s Overview has been added

Awesome guide. It really will help me since i’m new. Thanks, full support, i’ll also tell you if there is something that needs to be added, which mostly won’t.

your welcome this guide is meant to help everyone and I do have many dungeons to add. im only half done but im working everyday while working on a farm too so I take whatever time I have to help ppl.

Well that’s good. Working hard every day to help people really makes this community stand out.

I like helping ppl especially ppl who show me support and ive gotten a lot of support for this guide so I will keep editing.

Mineral Cavern has been added

Mt. Skylift has been added

Kingler, boss of seaside city also drops water stone.

nice good btw ;)