Helpers/Guides, and Changes to Spoiler Rules

First of all, I want to point out this is in no way an attempt to gain power in any way, and if this suggestion or the roles I am about to suggest are implicated, I promise not to apply for them.

Second, I would like to introduce the main concept of this suggestion, helpers/guides, which will be applied for, beneath Jr. Mod, basically they have no real power at all, but their job will be to help guide new players and provide specific information when requested or be there to be consulted when no staff are online, and to control chaotic situations if such case would arise with no staff online, and to comfort witnesses/victims, things that need to be done in the spur of the moment when staff are not online.

Now as for the spoiler rule, since it seems to be a massive problem this HC especially with people taking screenshots and targetting people well others get away with it particularly when staff are not online, helpers and guides should be station both in town and in HC entrance to be on the lookout for spoilers, and should be the only people allowed to report to a staff about said violations to help avoid the bias of player screenshots and reporting. I also suggest the use of a google docs document (which can be seen and edited by staff and helpers/guides) and an application of a 3 strike rule 2 warnings and then a jail/mute. I also believe the rules need to specify how long one must be a spoiler pokemon to be considered in violation since currently there is no set amount of time whatsoever and is enforced only by the said staff, this should also include possible warnings about having the spoiler mon as your leader causing it to default when removing party members at chimeco.

How applications for helper/guides are handled I’ll leave up to the staff if implicated but they should be more common than staff in my opinion especially since they exercise no real power to render punishment, and I also believe there should be at least two online at a time especially for new content or holiday caves, and applications should be open on a need basis, prior to new content, or holiday cave, if numbers are low.

Jailing someone because of using a spoiler is absurd and abuse of power. How is a new player even supposed to know what is new and what isn’t?

Absolutely, which is why I think it’s important to exercise a documented 3 strike rule and be aware of the context of what happened.