If you were a pokemon what one would you be???

I’d be a Shiny Zangoose.
It’s wide variarity of attacks, High attack and speed, and such awesomeness with it’s looks and retractable claws (xP) are just the things I pwn with. :D

I would definatly be garchomp, tortaeera or dialga

I would be a Pikachu or a Charmander because they’re both awesome!!! And if you look at my picture Linkachu is awesome!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: 8-)

A shaymin or eevee or pikachu or piplup. they are the cutest pokemon ever!!!

i woud be giratana its huge and dragon/dakr on eof my faorite types ^_^ and id love to apper in cemitaries and live somewhere really relly weird

As a total n00b to this site, but as a die hard Pokemon fan, I call upon my knowledge as a Mew. :D The fact that it is cute, yet powerful and my Fave Pokemon makes it the perfect choice for me. ;)

I think i’d be Flareon, and not just because it’s my favorite pokemon.

Flareon is determined, brave, sassy, but also loyal. That matches me perfectly. Ahururur. >u<

Most likely a Floatzel, need I say more?

I can’t really decide, but one thing is for certain… not charmander or any of it’s evolutions. I mean, look at it for a second. If it’s tail ever goes out, it dies. That would be really scary. Pretty much anything that happens will kill you.

well i would be a tiranitar.breaking up mountain and villages in rages is cool but also because of its great physical power.

Id be Lucario, especially because of fighthing against evil…Cause evilness is out of my mind…And nao i shall leave this topic.

I would probably be Primal Growlithe, Primal Sky Forme Shaymin, Charizard, or Empoleon

espeon b/c they can see the future and the are so awsome

can’t decide between a Lucario or a Blazeiken. Both are pretty cool.

Leafeon or Grovyle.If you ask me I m maily a Ninetails person though

Either Shiny Mew, Shiny Celebi, or Jirachi, I can`t decide

EDIT:Probably teh Shiny Celebi from PMD2, though.Shes 1 of teh Pokes in PMD2 that has a gender in those games but not teh others.Shes teh quirky type, kinda liek meh on account that I don`t usually get teh same Pokemon on teh Personality Test.

Hint:

Grovyle: …She`s a bit weird…

Besides, it`s kinda cute how she has a crush on him :lol:

Celebi:Hi hi!So listen…This is just a little secret…Did you know that Grovyle is really impatient & hasty?I know he wants to hurry, but I do wish he would slow down a little…It would sure make me happier if he did…I want to spend as much time as I can with him…Uh…oh!Thats not how I meant it!Not at all!I dont have special feelings for him or anything!

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev9TTPAU2qI

I would want to be a Piplup, Pikachu or Torchic cause they’re my favourite Pokemon.

But my personaility quiz said I am a Pikachu, which is mua. xD

I changed my mind.I would Givonnia’s Persain.That thing is like god.It’s spoiled rotten.And it so tough.I would love to sit in millions of poke and meow.Always I would barely have two battle.And I would have tough Givonnia’s pokemon allies.Like Rhydon.And they can protect me.

“I mean, look at it for a second. If it’s tail ever goes out, it dies. That would be really scary. Pretty much anything that happens will kill you.”

Ash.
That is all.

Anyways, I’d be a Chikorita.
They’re awesome. They’re like green Digletts with bodies.

ill say ditto be fun look like over pokemon :lol: