[Ignore] All Skin Requests to go here.

I Would like a Shiny Snivy Skin Request please. Nothing to fancy is all im asking for. Thank you whoever accepts my request.

Could i have a skin for eeveelutions or eevee?

If I may ask, Can you change the Garchomp Skin I requested to a Blaziken Skin? Please and thank you!

Though I’ve made my own, I would like another Jolteon skin. .-.

Empoleon skin please

Chimecho, Chimecho, Chimecho, Chimecho, Chimecho, Chimecho, Chimecho.

Did I mention I wanted a chimceho Skin :0?

Thanks for whoever makes one(:

A Buizel skin would just be amazing. I’d love to see one of those. Good luck if anyone tries to make one.

Currently at 15 requests, I’m hoping Artists are considering some of these skins.

[sub]

Chimecho skin.

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?iqw2mm3u47wjwsu

note: sorry forgot to put the delete account pic in the big pic D:[/sub]

hey is there any pikachu skin?

Can I pretty prettty please have a Candy Skin? (Any candy will do, like a smiling Lollipop or something :3)
Thanks to whom ever gets to do it ^^

my wish is for a gliscor skin :D. anyone made one yet?

is is ok if someone does a hippowdon skin as it is beast and its my main poke:)

Doesn’t seem anyone is even making these…

Why is mine the only one taken? Lol, I wish I could do some but I’m not quite sure how at this time.

Can someone pleasemake me a mew skin.Thanks if you make it i will appreciate it :) :)

The main problem is skins take a long time to make, if you want them good, they can be awkward and hard to make too.
It’s a lot of effort and all these requests may put almost anyone off doing them, especially the more specific requests like “shiny snivy” “darkquilava” etc Those will lack proper pictures and you also can’t take pictures from DeviantART or else it would be art theft unless you got given permission to use.
Another main reason is people changing their minds a lot, for example someone requested a certain pokemon skin, But since a long time as passed they no longer like that pokemon and they forget to remove it from this list, and if someone does indeed make it, it wouldn’t be used.

If I could, I want to request a shiny flygon skin or shiny electivire skin :3

i don’t mind the quality really as long if its a hippo skin I’m alright with it

I’ve been working on a Gliscor and Absol skin, lol. Problem is - my comp keeps freezing and uh yeah.