Last Reply To the Finish!

So I thought of this game. It’s sorta like Last Person to Post Wins, but here’s the catch.

You have to say something or ask a question, but that question has to relate to the previous one. Your job is to make the question or whatever you’re saying hard to respond to. Obviously, last person to post wins! :joy:

Ex: Do you like cheese?
Yes! What kind of cheese is your favorite?

So lets get started, easy ones first! :>:D:

Do you like carnivals?

No, but do you like Gamzee? :0)

Maybe xD Is that from Homestuck?

Sure is! Do you read Homestuck? 0: (If not, you should give it a shot one day.)

I wanted to give Homestuck a shot, but I got confused at the beginning so I stopped shortly after xD What’s it about? :0

Aliens, stabby dog villains, windy things, ships, and so much more. It starts of slowly, but once you get past the first act or so, you should be more engaged. c:

Do you think this topic is pretty cool? (I think so!) o:

Yes, I think this topic is cool |D I wonder who would come in next? c<

I wonder too Wiz, why is my life on a screen?

Iunno, is my life on a screen too?

That depends on how you look at it o: Hey hey, what’s the weather outside like right now? |D

Cold and dry, kinda cloudy. What kind of weather is your favorite?

Rainy.
What is the possibility of raining outside if sprinko attacks with his penguin army and somewhere on this planet a fish starts swimming while a cat does a backflip and slaps you in your face? :joy:

Dunno… About a 7% possibility? xD What would you do if a cat did a backflip and slapped you in your face?

Question my sanity. Speaking of which, exactly how sane are you?

On a scale of one to ten from insanity (lower) to sanity (greater) I’d say… maybe an 8 or a 7.
Have you heard the song called Insanity?