Legendaries {{and OTHER things}}

So staff have the right to punish some players but not others for the same offense? They have the right to swear and then mute players for doing the same? …I don’t think so. Like Kanji said, be a biiit more careful in picking out your words.

…But for legendaries, how about ones that have been proven to not be the only ones? Like Shaymin, Manaphy, Celebi (?), Lugia… [sub]Lugia"d have to be a real pain to get/a huge grind like dratini but worse…[/sub][/quote]
Yeah…I agree about this, idk why I said that at all… I only should have left 1-3 Idk what I was thinking :x.x: :x.x:

I’m not saying I agree with any sort of legends being obtainable nor am I against, so whether legends were available or not I couldn’t really care. Uxie, Azelf and Mespirit were just a few examples. The legends I have in mind are:

Uxie, Azelf, Mespirit,
Shaymin,
Manaphy,
Victini
Mew,

and that’s it for now. ovo;

Thank you ! :w; that helps a lot.

Celebi doesn’t really count. It exists in different points in time and can time travel to different points thus giving the illusion of being multiple, but there’s really only one.

1. Showing off, so what? Players have been doing that with other Pokemon ever since the start. I doubt it will send someone to hell in real life if they saw the sprite of Giratina on a non-staff. Do note that staff still show off those sometimes and you don’t seem to mind.
  2. The many items in PMU already made it certain that a few more points in some stats (especially because stats scale more with level than base stat) won’t really make anything overpowered, so no legendaries “are OP as crap”.
  3. Many legendaries have been shown to exist in multiple instances and honestly, should it really matter much? It’s still nice to have for content value and once the hype wears off there will be what, 2-3 legendaries total in town at most? Always happens with new Pokemon, people much prefer using what they actually like.
  4. They pretty much do that already even if the playerbase is almost or even unanimously non-negative about a change and most staff do not mind it. I think you slept during the revolution. And I should note that the staff were given the game by other staff that got it from yet another group that was given it by the first. You know, to continue developing it.

There are 2 Celebi in PMD2.

Just to clarify here, it depends on what is actually in the box, though it’s usually either 1/4 or 1/5.

sorry for my english.

What about all the legendary Authorised in OU ? :V

I mean, some “normal” Mon are unauthorized in OU when some “legendary” are.

It would be logical.

Lugia would be too op.

Remember, the strongest pokémon on PMU are thoses with a strong defense/ sp Def.
Lugia can reach easily 400++ def and SP Def easily.
Add Calm mind and recover on it, rip the the game :V

Also, if you don’t add legendary, would you add greninja? since he is an ubers ?:V
And why can we get Aegislash who is banned and no “legendary”? (yes i know his meta and i dunno ifhis ability is added on pmu.)

Pokémon like Mesprit, azelf, Trio burd and the 3 dogs should be added too if Aegislash & Greninja are autorised.

Let’s not talk about phione. It’s obviously not a a legendary and just a bad mon.

Let’s not talk about his terible moveset, shall we?

Also, should we talk about salamence? he was unauthorized in the DPP/HG/SS OU.

What about all the legendary Authorised in OU ? :V

I mean, some “normal” Mon are unautorised in OU when some “legendary” are.

It would be logical.

Lugia would be too op.

Remember, the strongest pokémon on PMU are thoses with a strong defense/ sp Def.
Lugia can reach easily 400++ def and SP Def easily.
Add Calm mind and recover on it, rip the the game :V

Also, if you don’t add legendary, would you add greninja? since he is an ubers ?:V
And why can we get Aegislash who is banned and no “legendary”? (yes i know his meta and i dunno if he is really added in pmu.)

Pokémon like Mesprit, azelf, Trio burd and stuff should be added too if Aegislash & Greninja is autorised.

Let’s not talk about phione. It’s obviously not a a legendary.
[/quote]

Tiers in my opinion don’t really have anything to do with this at all in my opinion. There’s plenty of Pokemon already that aren’t legends and are classed as OU or banned. I know Garchomp isn’t released but it will be right? That was banned iirc when it was first used.

As for the Lugia, you can pretty much just use any stat up moves on any Pokemon and they can become king or queen of that area so…
Also I class Phione as a legend. xD;
You can’t just not add Pokemon because they’re in the uber tiers. Mystery Dungeon games are completely different in terms of PVP then the main games.

In my opinion !!! ;o;

sorry for my english

You are totally right.

But you can’t put Phione has a Legendary.

He can be breed, his stat are really terrible xD

And yeah, obviously, Booster mon are obviously the kings of the game. (Phione have none lmao, except in DEF i believe.)

But uh.

If i talk about meta and stuff, it’s just that, if meta aren’t important in PMU, then there is no reason to not add ubers in PMU. O/

Also, almost all the legendary are gettable in the original PMD, most of them are easily

Maybe they could just put boss legendary recruitable for at least, less than 0,2 % of chance to get it with GM and Master*** rank. (i believe its the last rank, sorry if i’m wrong.)

or classic PMD style; Mystery part + a certain floor.

It’s not my video, and the quality is Meh, but has you can see it’s easily gettable on the original game.

Stats don’t mean much to me for legends. Phione’s may be bad but what about Slaking? It has a base stat total of 670. That’s almost more than Latias, Latios, Giratina etc. And more than Victini, Celebi, etc…

Of course Slaking isn’t a legend, that’s just an example. xD Regardless I like to see Phione as a legend.
We are all entitled to our own opinion though. c: