Let's Make PMU a better place to be!!!!!

did you say sniff? :P
i’m in things have got to get better around here…

I’m with you to buddy :D

How about we change the guild i am a guildmaster of “Poke brigade” And turn it into Community Helpers/PokeBrigade.

i wanna keep the old name but also have the other name so my members do not get confused

How about we change the guild i am a guildmaster of “Poke brigade” And turn it into Community Helpers/PokeBrigade.

i wanna keep the old name but also have the other name so my members do not get confused[/quote] i will Help Farm Money for Team Community!!!

i wanna keep the old name but also have the other name so my members do not get confused[/quote] i will Help Farm Money for Team Community!!![/quote]

Ok u can go to mt abrr or any place really i’ll take ibeberg 11F cause i ahve eruption that is used for fast poke lol if anyone else wants to help u can jsut pick a dungeon and PM us how much poke every few minutes to see if we add up to 20k lol.

I like this idea I’m IN!!! :D

YA XJERK MY co leader is IN .He is a guildmaster too.

sigh

sighs²

wasn’t someneone arealdy planning to make an team for all this “zomg lets have peace” thing?

…i could be wrong… eeh.

i thin ur right but i am getitng ltos of epople to actually agree with me

the other one is locked

What do you think we should do next? Probably advertise in Poke Town when Flare gets that cable. Just as long as it SEEMS like Sprinko’s listening. Because he always logs in and goes AFK in a few seconds. Or maybe he’s planning his EBIL plan. Hmm…

I’m gonna start money farming too. I just realized, with the amount of helpers, this could actually effect the future of PMU. Go Community!!!

what do u mean by When Flare gets new cable? and ur right this can change the future

It might Take a while to get this goin But, it will be worth it!!!

Flare needs a new Ethernet Cable. So the server’s down until he gets one.

Oh.whats an Ethernet cable is it a brand of internet? Or did u mean internet cable?

I agree with you. Making PMU a better community is a great idea too!

Yeah I agree with this idea to bring PMU to its better state. Let me know if you want me to help with anything.

THIS IS SO GREAT and blaze u can help farm money for the guild "Team COmmunity Helpers/PokeBrigade

ok

Literally amazing… this is one of the few hot topics in General Discussion.
Hopefully Flare gets the server back up soon…
Anyone know a good place for Lv 15s to farm money? I’m gonnna go do that.

plippy u can’t really farm poke but read my PMU guide and u can go to mt abrr in NO TIME. click the link.

http://www.pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=2860