Mico and Kendel's behavior

http://prntscr.com/7qxhaj
http://prntscr.com/7qxhkv
http://prntscr.com/7qxhug

I’m sure there had been problems with them before, but anyway, this happened on July 9th, now even though Erlade told them to take the “fight” to Skype, Kendel said they do it all the time and Erlade responded with an “Okay.” That seems to imply this kind of behavior is okay on PMU. I thought this kind of behavior isn’t allowed?

http://prntscr.com/7y784y

And this happened today ( July 28th ).

I don’t see an issue, its obvious they’re both just playing.

You obviously have something against both of us… (Clearly) This is just baby talk. Nobody cared on pmu then so why should you now? If you really want us gone you will have to try harder. Lol

Great more haters

I thought all my haters were gone I guess not

So it’s okay for all players to be rude, disrespectful, and toxic to the community? So that means… that we only need mapper+ staff! Moderators are useless!!!

I have nothing agains any of them, but I do agree that these kind of jokes should be made privately.

I don’t mind at all they doing that, since they’re joking around (just as many of players do, to be honest…) But if the community finds it annoying, then I think these jokes should be made privately.

Alright, no one is disrispectful, rude nor toxic if all that was said was meant as a joke. But It’s fine that you show your disconfort with the situation, though, the way you’re expressing yourself is not preciselly “nice”. You can’t expect people to be nice if you are not nice yourself…

And Erladino is not a Moderator, he’s a DEV, which means Mapper+, just so you know.

I wasn’t saying that he was a Mod. I’ve been playing this stupid game for three years. I know what staff colors are, even though they changed Mod colors.

And honestly, I don’t give a crap about being ‘nice’. Because according to the staff, that’s just sucking every bad thing that happens to you up, laughing at jokes of things that could be triggering, and not retaliating when a group of people attacks you. Besides, staff have gotten worse since the time I’m referring to, so unless you call pull some ‘good’ magic staff members out your butt, don’t tell me to be ‘nice’ when it comes to PMU.

‘Nice’ is dead on PMU, and so is the community I grew to love.

I wasn’t saying that he was a Mod. I’ve been playing this stupid game for three years. I know what staff colors are, even though they changed Mod colors.

And honestly, I don’t give a crap about being ‘nice’. Because according to the staff, that’s just sucking every bad thing that happens to you up, laughing at jokes of things that could be triggering, and not retaliating when a group of people attacks you. Besides, staff have gotten worse since the time I’m referring to, so unless you call pull some ‘good’ magic staff members out your butt, don’t tell me to be ‘nice’ when it comes to PMU.

‘Nice’ is dead on PMU, and so is the community I grew to love.[/quote]

Deep

As I said before, I’m not defending anyone here, jokes like those ones leaded to a big mess before, so I don’t think this kind of stuff should be allowed.

And about the community not being nice, it’s not a fact that our current community is worse than it was simply because you had better experiences with a previous community three years back. You can’t generalize on staff either, since the staff team is suppose to be a group of people, and as a group, every person is different.

I like our current community (I actually think it is great compared on how it was four years back), and by the way, no one obligates you to play the game, so if you don’t like it, you can simply leave and come back (or not, it’s up to you) when you think the community fit your needs.

And by this I’m not saying it’s wrong to report or give your thoughts when you believe a staff member/player did something wrong. We all want our community to be a better place, and this include staff, but ragequitting is not the best way to try to fix PMU issues. So I’d suggest you to try it again in a different way…

??

Both Mico and Kendel were in the wrong considering you haven"t built up a joking relationship with them. Because of this, I will speak with them. However, I would like it if you guys didn"t turn this thread into an argument, too. [NO FLAMES ! ! ! !] In addition, only contribute to this topic if you have something worthy to add. Anyway, gonna lock the topic.
Thanks for the report!