New Item - RolIcalI Orb (rolicali orb)

While on Dynamo Sands, an idea suddenly came to my mind: "What will happen if I throw a Rollcall Orb to an enemy Pokemon?"

I thought that, as normally, the foe would use it and summon its pals, but when I threw it, it only got through them doing nothing. Then I thought, “It would be funny if an item similar to Rollcall Orb existed, but as Oren Berry or Mix Elixir, instead of summoning friends, it would summon enemies!”. Also thought that the best name for it would be RolIcalI Orb. I know it might look exactly as Rollcall, but the difference is the “i” (in uppercase) it has after the “l”: RolIcalI Orb. It just would be fun and also would remind people to pay attention before picking it up for its usage! :D

I’m not against it but this item would absolutely be used a lot in training. Simple as use, kill, next floor repeat.

2 Likes

As interesting as this item could be, my question is this: how would this item be differentiated from the already readily-available Honey item, which already summons enemies on the floor? If there isn’t anything, then there would not be any reason to use this orb over honey.

1 Like

I’ve done this before and it works fine; the enemy in question pulls over all of its allies currently on the floor if it’s in an area where Beat Up or the Rollcall Orb can normally be used. (At least 1 adjacent tile to them that’s not in a hallway, on a trap/stairs, or non-ground such as water void or lava)

1 Like

It isn’t like honey, it will tp enemy mons into the same room you are, like if an enemy have used Beat Up, it won’t create more mons.

1 Like

Well, when I was on DS and tried it, the orb just went through the enemy mon and just stayed on floor like if the foe didn’t exist, maybe it used to work in the past, but not now…

1 Like

you’re right :D It could actually be used for trainning too, also would help if carrying a player through a difficult dungeon or it could troll other players too, the ones that doesn’t read descriptions or don’t pay attention to the name spell

2 Likes