Our Recent Rollback: What Happened

im reporting ArtMax for abuseing he droped 10milliong poke.

so thats why the server is offline…i read all this and i feel sad for the people who abused the glitch and never told staff about it (ive never heard of it either. if i DID hear about it i would have reported it.) i hope you catch all the culprints soon and hopefully the rollback isnt TOO severe…i made 2k of sales today in mah failshop!

oh and, to reply to the person above me. its possible for art to have 10 million poke though i really doubt it. (ive also heard of him abusing another glitch to get such high leveld…but idk if thats true or not.)

i do know a culprit of this glitch draco flame was one that told me about the glitch in his house and he was abusing it and begged me not to tell if theres any way i can avoid the items i worked hard to get to be saved then im willing to help finr any culprits possibe in the abusion

Umm you dont know if Art Abused the glitch He’s been a long time player i dont think he’d Abuse the Glitch

It is possible knowing how much he sells stuff for D: lol.
Apart from that, he did abuse the glitch, but he had his level lowered so it’s pretty much paid for.

…yet if he did abuse the glitch I would be rather surprised…almost.

I heard rumors of someone with 1000 big mushrooms or something. That there is a blatant sign of cheating…but then again, it isn’t impossible by any means is it.

One thing we do not need as of right now, is people accusing others. Please just let the staff team do their job, we will catch the culprits, if you do have proof of someone breaking a rule, or abusing a bug, it is best to report it right to a staff member, or the report a user forum. Out right saying “-insert name here- is a bug abuser! I saw him do this thing!” isn’t legitimate info.

agreed. ANYTHING is possible. however getting 1000 big mushrooms in such a short time? impossible. no matter how long your on pmu.

oh and btw yatter…when we screen what we belive to be a bug abuse or rule breaking w/e but dont know where to find the screen (like me.) and try to ask other players and sometimes staff,they either dont care,are afk,or dont give enough info. (not saying that the people who didnt give enough info are lazy,just giving a example.)

When you go into the client folder there is a folder labelled Screenshots. Look in that. ^^

I did? Can you prove that? I see it offensive when someone with horrible grammar accuses me in something I haven’t done. Not to mention I only have 2 millions which are legit. Even if I had 10 millions, why they would be illegal? 10 millions isn’t even that much money.
Not to mini-mod, but:

* Don't lie or purposefully mislead others.
* Do not say something is true if it has not yet been confirmed to be true.
* Don't say things that will enrage or offend other players, or otherwise cause disorder, simply, don't troll.

I assume you’re in trouble.

Sorry for off-topic, but I usually sell stuff cheap. <_<

Sorry for off-topic, but I usually sell stuff cheap. <_<[/quote]

I guess but you tend to have rare stuff, and I know I bought a Soothe Bell off you for like…25k …or 50k, I can’t remember.

Truthfully if people have these Millions worth of poke, what’s to say 10 million isn’t acheivable. After all I often pick up what I can in Winden forest when I train and get about 1-3k out of it. I keep TMs and Stones and all that st-…oh dear.
…I think I may get a few suspicious eyes about that, especially how I’ve laid them out…oh dear…

Aside from that, from 1 run I get about 2k, so going in there 5 times makes 10k, 50 times is 100k and so on, so forth.
And when you sell things you get to players, you may get a good price.
That’s only Winden Forest, and supposedly you can get better places with more valuable items.

We don’t need any arguments either, and you do not need to mini-mod either, Art. Like I said let the staff do their work and we will deem weather or not a player has been doing illegitimate acts as of recent times that are in violation of the rules. You can defend yourself, but please try to be less insulting when you are making posts like that.

And “PLEASE” keep all things off-topic from this post, we are not here to debate weather or not someone is a glitch abuser or not, I refer you back to my last two posts about back modding and allowing staff to do what they do.

Okay, although I don’t quite see what’s insulting in my previous post. Thought that could have been much more aggressive. (What would you do if someone accused you in something but you’re completely innocent in that situation? <_<)

This is Tragic. I’m ashamed to those people who cheated there way to getting items illegally. It cost everyone a roll back because of them. They deserve punishment. Hope staff find the culprits behind this soon.

I know 3 of them:

-MagmaDweller4
-Draco Flame
-charmander xz

…Yeah…

Death, please refrain from accusing without any real proof, your post has been deleted.

Magma droped 2000000+ poke, and Draco 25 big mushies, and charmander 100 big mushies

Ask WOOW for magma. And i know Draco keep saying it in global…

Pretty much what dandy said below.

If you have any “real” proof, PM it to a staff member.

This isn’t proof.
Once again, you’ve ignored Yatterman’s post.
We’re not interested in you accusing people with no proof.
Also; do this via pm’s or report user. ¬_¬

Oh alright sorry guys.