PKMN: Lost Verve [Gotta Love that Intermission.]

Not enough cowbell. Could always use more cowbell.

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE COWBELL, ONTOP…
<continues to scribble up a “Page”>

…Oops… My bad, I had Dark Purple at first, must have forgotten to remove Dark… -w-’

…The only shade of purple that’ll work is a hot purplish color. Similar to this: There’s a bear in my cat.

0:…

Shouldn’t cat come before bear?

I just realized I’m the only normal type! Success!

… I just want light grey! Sheesh! D:

I’ll get the sprites to you somehow…

Name: Raven
Text Color: Crimson? I don’t really care.
Pokemon: Kabutops
Moves: Stone Edge, Brine, Swords Dance, Superpower
Personality: Raven is pretty gruff, and somewhat of a loner. This leads to him to accidentally being blunt sometimes, and his methods seeming a bit violent/unorthodox, but effective nonetheless. Despite this, he can be somewhat charming, and a bit of a flirt.
Quirks: He has a secret soft spot for kids. He is also an excellent tactician.

Name: Ren
Text Color: Golden Yellow.
Pokemon: Luxray.
Moves.: Crunch, Wild Charge, Signal Beam, Rest.
Personality: Happy-Go-Lucky, Sociable.
Quirks: Likes Cookies and Cheese. :S

All of you have been noted and written down inside the book of Write. That means you’re in!
Yay!

Pages FOUR and FIVE have been UPDATED. Please return to the first page of this thread and they shall be there. Also, with an update in the new ABOUT SCENES department.

Herrrrr.

#THANKYOUAGUNIMONYOUROCK.

#Agunimonisapersonnotarock

Alright people. Special announcement.

I’VE COOKED UP FOUR NEW UNSEEN PAGES.

Poll time. Who wants:

ALL OF THEM TO BE POSTED.
SOME OF THEM TO BE POSTED.
NONE OF THEM TO BE POSTED UNTIL NEXT WEEK.

I did this because next week just so happens to be my birthday. That’s right. In seven days. So. Proceed to vote. I’ll give you a day. mhm. I’m not sure how well this’ll turn out. Might just wait to swamp you all next week if no one posts anything.

I want to read dem all. D:

Also : What’s with the constantly changing title? xD

ALL DEM PAGES!! That way for your birthday we can celebrate you, by celebrating them pages! #Livinglifetoit’sfullest

IF YOU LOOK AT THE FIRST PAGE IN THIS THREAD, OVER HERE, YOU CAN SEE I’VE UPLOADED PAGES 8 AND 9

Very Good So Far! Can’t wait to see what you do with the rest of the characters. This is gonna go far. :D

Thank you thank you. :P I’m sure it will! People on deviantart are starting to watch this comic too!
www.dyletrue.deviantart.com
page 10 is out!

Welcome to life. Page 11 is out.

Page 12 is out.
Also having computer difficulties~

It keeps getting better! :D

Thanks! P: Means a lot.