PMU 7 is now released!

gold you have to restart the updater

Tried that, I’m still getting the same error.

[shout]Accounts stuff
Due to the nature of this update, accounts currently in PMU will have to be wiped. However, you can still be compensated if you recreate your account with the same account name, password, and character name.[/shout][/quote]

Does that mean our accounts will be deleted forever or will they just be deleted for now?
what about our items and music boxes?
will we keep our levels?

i cant even download NET. framework it just stops gets an error and says the installation failed if any one knows how to help me plz help i wanna try pmu 7

Can you post a screenshot of the error?

I love PMU7. Especially the old screwed death system. xD Oh well. Now to die in a hole.

does that mean we get out items or pokes or both back?[/quote]
If you had a team, you will be given your team back.

You will also receive some explorer points, so… in other words, everyone gets a fresh start, I believe.[/quote]

what are explorer points used for o_o

Explorer points are the points you get from doing missions/jobs, they’re able to find at the pelipper mission/job office just walk to the right from town until you cant then go up the stairs you will see and there it is it is also able to find there the current event. P:

actually pika i dont know how XS but i can put wat it says

Installation did not succeeded

NET. Framework has not been installed because:
Download failed with error code 0x800c0005

For more info see logfile

For more info about the latest version NET. Framework, see windows update

When you close this wizard, you will be promoted to send a problem report to Microsoft. For more info see Microsoft Error Reporting servivce

lets say that pmu7 is not so bad :D

shouldnt this topic be locked?