~PMU Egg Guide~

Joltik is in Snowviel Den eggs

I already knew Joltik was in Snowveil eggs. My Laptop is in a current state right now, as it shutted down on me when I was editing it. Thanks anyways.~

Just a quick note to you guys; I will be updating some Harmonic Tower Eggs this week. Please keep me updated of what Pokemon can hatch from Harmonic Tower. Also; Please give me any specific floors the certain Pokemon eggs spawn and end on. Thanks.~

~Bump~ Reviving this topic because as for tomorrow after school, I will be continuing with this but as a new topic as I can actually edit it etc. So if staff would be so kindly to delete this topic, I’ll be truly great full. ^^

Bloodthirst mentioned that Remoraid eggs are in Beach Bunker.

Remoraid, Mawile, Drowsee, and Duskull eggs are also found in Pitch-Black Abyss. I forgot what the other eggs were.

Hey guys!
So like, yeah, this is old but must still be done. xD;
That"s right! I"m going to go and continue with this guide, and now with all of the new dungeons released, this should be fun! So remember, keep on helping!
The main thing which I"m going need to have help with is the floors of the Pokemon eggs… such as Sky Fortress, Mysterious Jungle, etc.
Thanks for your support guys. :P

You can get a 3% Lapras egg boss drop from Crescent Islet Depths

Magnemite and Onix hatch from Snowveil Den eggs

Rufflet can be obtained from Mt. Stormhold eggs(all floors)

Not 100% sure on this, but I’ve heard you can get Deino, Druddigon, Togepi, Ralts, and Snubbull(first 2 are from dragon chamber, and last 3 are in fairy chamber). I’ve also hatched a Magnemite from the electric chamber.
(All from Sky Fortress)

EDIT: Oh yeah, copypaste from the wiki

Boggy Wastes

Doduo
Grimer
Gulpin
Oddish
Diglett
Yanma
Croagunk
Mudkip
Foongus

Mysterious Jungle

Tangela
Aipom
Cottonee
Venipede
(probably more stuff but idk)

Thanks a lot!
Togepi and Ralts are in Sky Fortress, hatched them both my self. :P

~Edit: Added all the Pokemon mentioned.

I didnt know sneasel was in eggs in winden forest. Beach Bunker have geodude eggs and snowveil den have spoink, bagon appears in eggs from tc? i never heard about it. Emolga and voltorb appears in sky fortress electric eggs, in fire appears houndoon, growlithe and darumaka, and in grass paras. In mysterious jungle appears makey too

Thanks, I’ll go and add that now! 8)

Hm… I’m probably going to miss some, as I haven’t hatched eggs from Sky fortress in awhile, but here, I’ll try to add the ones you’ve missed.

Fire path.

Vulpix
Houndour
Ponyta
Pretty sure Growlithe is there and a few others, someone could probably confirm that.

Electric path.

Shinx

I think you have all the ice ones, but again, I’m probably mistaken.

Hello everybody!

Alright, going to edit my egg guide again. With the release of Mt.Moon, there’s been several eggs and stuff, so if you guys are interested in some of the eggs, make sure you look here. o;

MT moon:
Eggs: Mawile, confirmed, Porygon.

Visible wall eggs: Happiny

Hidden floor eggs: Lunatone, wynaut

Hidden wall eggs: Minccino, (Pichu?)

Thanks a lot! I’ll make sure to add them when I have the time. B)

I have a bit of corrections to make to the PMU Egg Guide, as well as some additions.

[ul][li]Swablu is not found in Mt. Skylift eggs, but in Harmonic Tower Eggs on 75F+.[/li]
[li]Porygon can be found on Floors 93 - 99.[/li]
[li]Shroomish can be found in Boggy Wastes on Floors 24-30.[/li]
[li]Oddish can be found in Island Garden.[/li]
[li]Bellsprout is in Boggy Wastes on Floors 30+.[/li]
[li]Surskit can be found in Lenile Cavern.[/li]
[li]You misspelled Sneasel on Tanren Ice Chamber.[/li]
[li]Azurill can be found in Seafloor Ruins.[/li]
[li]You misspelled Darumaka in Sky Fortress.[/li]
[li]Hoothoot can be found in Mt. Skylift.[/li]
[li]Magikarp can be found in Seafloor Ruins.[/li]
[li]Corsola can be found in Seafloor Ruins.[/li]
[li]Slowpoke can be found in Seafloor Ruins.[/li]
[li]Seel can be found in Seafloor Ruins on Floors 21+.[/li]
[li]Staryu can be found in Seafloor Ruins on Floors 21+.[/li]
[li]Relicanth can be found in West Seafloor Ruins on Floor 51+.[/li]
[li]Clamperl can be found in Seafloor Ruins hidden in all floors.[/li][*]Finneon can be found in Seafloor Ruins.[/ul]

Isn’t Cubone in Gold Dojo? :o :joy:

Magby can be found in SF fire, Igglybuff is also in SF normal, and I got a Swablu from SF Dragon and Sableye from Sf Dark.

Also, Chatot eggs are suppose to be found at Skylift as well as at Island Garden (I can confirm Island garden).

I’ll see if I can help you out with anything else.

mawile- fairy
vanillite- ice
shinx- elecric
minccino-electric(not so sure)
ponyta-fire
houndoor-fire
growlithe-fire
swablu-dragon
skorupi-dark
drifloo-dark
absol-dark
cottonee-garden