PMU Pokebook - sign up

ok so im making a random story based on face book layout kind of, with my own edits to it. if you wish to be apart of this then please sign up, you can only have 2 sign ups.

Rated P13

signup:
username(numders and letters only and no more then 20 words, spacing doesnt count.)
name:
description of how you act:
any special ways you type? (like third person?):
pokemon:

Also! PMU is the game for Pokebook like how Facebook has farmville. So the only games for poke book are:
PMU
Pokemon Harvest. (this is a game where you build a berry farm.)
Poke Ranch (you have to help build buildings for the ranch pokemon who live here!)

Username: Lazy Fox
name: Foxy
description: Foxy doesnt really respond to many people, often typing things like “sffbkinsb]p0anmvm,aeonmbwi m qoego9” which means Foxy fell asleep on the key board. Some times acts like a blond on the pokebook (no insult intended) She is nice and kind though. Somewhat of a gamer. Playing PMU a lot
any specail ways you type?: Yes she tends to use short words like ‘r’ and ‘u’ being too lazy to fully type it out.
pokemon: Vulpix

Gender Male
Username: No One
name: Mark
description: Usally likes comments that have not been liked making it appear as " No One has liked your comment!"
aside from that he is really quiet and barely types
any special way you type?: rarely types but when he does he makes sure its a complete sentence
pokemon: Missingo /shot! really, he is a zorua

i forgot to add an hacker…~~
gender male:
username: Prince Leo
name: Leo
description: Leo is a quiet fellow. he can hack accounts and deacivate (kill) people. at first he will act kind to people but later on you will see his true colors. He is a stalker to Foxy.
any special way you type?: He tries to make sure his grammar is correct.
pokemon: Shinx

rules:
no Pokemon who use major bad words, minor ones like crap are okay.
no legendary pokemon
no dirty user/names
Your character special typing style can have insults in them.
This isnt a RP is a PMU fanfiction, Facebook style.
Porygon family is banned from this story.

[spoilerPokebook"s Community:32jqm2ss]Lazy Fox = Foxy
AngelicGuardian729 = Jeanette
No One = Mark
Prince Leo = Leo
Crazyhydra13 = Chacoat
MoonlitLighthouse44 = Jermiah
StarlightWonders2 = Ava
Finest Perfection = Celeste
Sw1mSwimSw1mma = Eradi

[/details]

LINK: http://pmuniverse.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=10385&p=149016

I decided to sign up today, after all.

Username(Numbers and letters only and no more than 20 words, spacing doesn’t count.): AngelicGuardian729.
Name: Jeanette.
Description of how you act: She’s a calm, gentle, and sweet Gardevoir, like one should be.
Any special ways you type? (Like third person?): She always adds music notes, hearts, and ~'s at the end of her sentences.
Pokemon: Gardevoir.

approved

username(numbers and letters only and no more then 20 words, spacing doesn’t count.):Crazyhydra13
name:chacoat
description of how you act: competitive and strives to be a hydreigon. Also very timid and cautious of surroundings.
any special ways you type? (like third person?): Will try to type with perfect grammar and responds as quickly as possible
pokemon:Zweilous

I hope I did This right. like the username I hope its okay.

accepted

Working on the PokeBook.

updating it shortly with another short story.

Come and sign up! I need more People fo this :)

Hint for the new short story: Gaming

signup:
username: StarlightWonders2
name: Ava
description of how you act: Pretty nice to everyone, although she isn’t close friends with many people.
any special ways you type? (like third person?): Talks with proper capitalization, complete sentences, ect.
pokemon: Clefable

signup:
username: MoonlitLighthouse44
name: Jermiah
description of how you act: Quiet, shy. Likes to be alone and is very clumsy.
any special ways you type? (like third person?): Hardly speaks at all, but when he does he usually makes many typos and types in lowercase with no periods, because of his weird hands/arms.
pokemon: Ampharos

accepted!

hint for the next story:

Foxy’s exhausting day,
Foxy will have a strong rivalry in gaming with CrazyHydra, while getting advice from AngelicGuardian, and getting stalked by some guy who likes her.
New appearnces too! Another quiet peokemon, and another friendly pokemon

No One is still trolling by liking posts with no likes, but what will happen when Foxy has had enough of Pokebook? Will her friends tell her to come back?! Account deactivation is like death! What will happen…?

signup:

username(numders and letters only and no more then 20 words, spacing doesnt count.): Sw1mSwimSw1mma

name: Eradi

description of how you act: She’s obssesed with getting her way, and she’s frequently bossy. Enjoys being the center of attention.

any special ways you type? (like third person?): She always refers to herself as ‘Ms. Era’ and there are usually hearts follow her posts.

pokemon: Vaporeon

Hope you’re still accepting:P

This sounds like a really interesting idea. I think I’ll sign up. Good work, Foxy!

signup:

username(numbers and letters only and no more then 20 words, spacing doesnt count.) Finest Perfection (although most Pokebook users should refer to her as “Perfection” or “Finest”.)
name: Celeste
description of how you act: In reality, she is a very shy and quiet person. However, on the internet, the case is a bit different. Online, she’s more comfortable with speaking, but occasionally starts to feel ‘unwanted’ or ‘unneeded’. Also, she considers it her duty to provide fellow Pokebook users with emotional support; giving them advice and comfort when they need it. She rarely gets angered. However, when she’s having a bad day, she may lose her temper. Celeste prefers to avoid troublemakers, such as ‘trolls’.
any special ways you type? (like third person?): She types with correct grammar. When her temper snaps, she often slams her paw on the keyboard, leaving a string of spammy letters.
pokemon: Glaceon.

all accepted~ this sign up will be open for a while. i dont see a point in having it close up, then again i may forget some people but ill put them in the next section of the pokebook

UPDATE:

heres some new minor characters:

username: Lightning
name: ???
description: Rude. Always insulting someone.
special typing ways: Doesnt really care much about how he types, just worried about spelling… sometimes.
pokemon: Raichu

Username: King Nico
name: Nico
description: sarcastic on the computer, always pointing out the obivious.
special typing: Types in caps when angry (which is often)
pokemon: Blaziken

Username: Warrior Alice
name: Alice
description: Nicer one of the group but more easily angered. she is also a hacker, beware!
special typing: Facial expressions
pokemon: Leopard

chat hint!
Pokebook war! these three will start it, who will end it?! Maybe Foxy will just sleep and ignore this…nope. sadly she gets dragged into one of the biggest internet wars to come… Foxy’s friends will fight. But Foxy’s friends may possibly side with these three trouble makers! What is this war even about?! Maybe its because Foxy forgot to take her 24 hour nap… Nah.

Okay, for some people who want to know whose on whose side heres the team thingabob

[spoilerGood:u0tmxs40]Lazy Fox = Foxy
AngelicGuardian729 = Jeanette
Prince Leo = Leo
MoonlitLighthouse44 = Jermiah
StarlightWonders2 = Ava
Finest Perfection = Celeste

[/details]

[spoilerBad:u0tmxs40]Lightning = ???
King Nico = Nico
Warrior Alice = Alice
No One = Mark
Sw1mSwimSw1mma = Eradi

[/details]

Oh your wondering about CrazyHydra13? heres a spoiler about what will happen to him.
[spoilerCrazyHydra13 Good or Bad OPEN AT RISK:u0tmxs40]He joins THE DARK SIDE!! DUN DUN DUNNNNN, but thats gonna be explained next chapter

[/details]

oooh are ye still accepting~?

signup:
username: pressuringDischarge
name: Alyssa
description of how you act: Nice ,sometimes shy, hyper when she gets along with people, sarcasm yay :U
any special ways you type? (like third person?): Talks normally, uses CAPS when she’s shouting ooorr giving emphasis. Uses emoticons like c: , . n . , ; n ; , :3
pokemon:Ampharos = 3 =

Partly accepted, someone has a ampharos as a character, sorry x(

Partly accepted, someone has a ampharos as a character, sorry x([/quote]

I seeeee well is it okay if i change it to Pachirisu instead? :3

username(numders and letters only and no more then 20 words, spacing doesnt count.): Pokemonet (hahahahha get the pun)

name: Celina

description of how you act: Celina has two sides to her. The mischievous and sneaky side, and a emotional and quiet side. On Pokebook, she’s as kind as she can be, but on PMU she lets her worse side show. She’s been known to swipe in and take valuable items from unsuspecting people using the ground for trade. She’s been muted and banned multiple times. Otherwise, she likes to play many other games off of pokebook, too. Celina can be very unpredictable, and she has an interesting sense of humor. She sometimes hacks people and does mean things just for a good laugh. Celina’s emotions tend to change abruptly. One moment she can be happy, and another she could be in tears, or angrier than a Scyther seeing red. When Celina’s sad, she often pours her grief out online. When she’s angry, she insults the other party as much as she can, even making up her own insults, which leads to her creativity. Celina’s very creative, and she likes to be imaginative. She has an appreciation for the Medieval ages. Celina likes to give advice for people, and is often very good at it. Celina likes to make suggestive puns. She HATES certain emoticons, like :), :(, XD, and others. But she sometimes uses the :) emoticon to make people who, like her, dislike that emoticon uncomfortable. She admits to being a crappy comedian. Celina often roleplays a lot, and she prefers script style. She likes to roleplay with the few friends she has. Celina tends to correct grammatical errors when people are trying to be serious. She takes pleasure in arguing and fighting when the right thought strikes. She doesn’t like to back down from fights, either, and so she’'s seen arguing with people a lot.

any special ways you type? (like third person?): When Celina’s serious, she is very meticulous with her grammar and syntax. It’s easy to tell when she switches from joking to being serious.
Example: QuietChinchilla: It’s come to my attention that the population of Minccino has been steadily decreasing over the past year. This is dreadful, as we could go extinct by the next decade…
When Celina’s joking around and having fun, she tends to throw her grammar in the trash for comedic effect.
Example: QuietChinchilla: oH NO WAT DID HAPENEDED cHARLOT ATE mAMIS HED!!! WAT DO WE DO MEDUKA WAT DO WE DO

pokemon: Minccino

Other Details: Celina has little to no friends, as she often scares people off with her suggestive puns, whining, insults, crappy jokes, or, since people often consider it boring, her serious side. She dislikes racists, sexists, homophobes, you name it. Celina’s favorite color is Jade Green.

sounds a lot like me

all accepted :D