PMU Tales

I do LITERATURE? YES. YES I DO. And it’s based around PMU! :D I’ll be adding chapters as I go along. :u For now, just read whatever’s up here.
[spoilerRECENTLY…:8fb5mvyf][6/26/2013] - Entry 1 of The Stained Diary is released.
[6/26/2013] - Entry 2 of The Stained Diary is released.
[6/28/2013] - Entry 3 is released.

[/details]
[spoilerThe Stained Diary:8fb5mvyf]Entry 1 - Before Exploration
Everyone"s nervous… We"ve stocked up on Reviver Seeds and Ethers, though I"m a bit doubtful we can make it. Harmonic Tower, they called it. But there was nothing Harmonic about it. It was a tower filled with pain and suffering, making it the most merciless dungeon out there. So, why exactly was I going through this dungeon? Because I"ve heard great treasures lie in wait at the top. Very few people have beaten this accursed tower, and the treasure still remains, shrouded by mystery. Those who have beaten it became paranoid, and they refused to talk about the tower or even let it be known that they"ve cleared the dungeon… I am a little hopeful, though. My partners are pokemon I can trust…

Entry 2 - 1F
We"ve entered the dungeon. Even on the first floor, it"s rather intimidating. The first floor is fairly easy. The pokemon weren"t that hard to deal with, even for a zigzagoon like myself. The stairs were difficult to find. We"ve finally decided on sending out a floatzel named Kiva to scout around. She apparently did her job well, because within around 5 seconds she found the stairs. Seeing her find the stairs makes me believe that we can"t lose Kiva. She"s a huge asset to us, just like everyone else. We"ve progressed to the next floor. Going floor by floor like this makes me realize how long this expedition will take. We might never come back…

Entry 3 - 4F
We"ve made it a few floors, but by far this one was the most confusing. The stairs seemed to be locked, so we searched for a key. No key. We had no idea how else we would open it, so we decided to set up a camp in a corner for a while. Each of us took turns watching for hostile Pokemon. However, Kiva overreacted when it was her turn and fired a water gun at a growlithe. The growlithe wasn"t hostile, he just noticed our camp. As it turned out, the growlithe seemed to know why the floor was so confusing. There"s no key or puzzle involved. It turned out to be what people would call a switch floor. Apparently there was a switch somewhere that we had to press. So again we used our lovely scout, Kiva, and in no-time at all she found the switch, and like any sane pokemon would do, she stepped on it. Stairs unlocked, we can proceed to the next floor.

[/details]

…This will be quite interesting. I want to see how one could write down what goes on in PMU. Keep it up, Sorra. c:

Thanks. XD It isn’t exactly what goes on in PMU, but it’s more like my interpretation on some of the dungeons.