PMU Training Club!

What we do is we put a group of people and train them together and them every end of school year there is a BIG battle to see who trained the most! Please fill out the application:

[spoilerPTA Student:1zlrxyl8]Name:
Level:
Pokemon:
Reccomendations of groups:
Lowest Stat:

[/details]

[spoilerPTA Staff:1zlrxyl8]Pokemon:
Level:
(See below)Grade Teaching:
Name:
Highest Stat:
Why do you want to join PTA Staff?:
Anyone you dislike through out PMU?

[/details]
[spoilerWant to know your grade?:1zlrxyl8]1-10: Class 10
11-20: Class 9
21-30: Class 8
31-40: Class 7
41-50: Class 6
51-60:Class 5
61-70:Class 4
71-80: Class 3
81-90: Class 2
91-100 Class 1 (Obviously no class 1"s :P)

[/details]
Please PM me your applications, thanks :D

Meeting times:
Class 2-5: 6 PM
Class 6-10 7 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U74Z7BxpeG8
Watch this for a quick look of where to go

Meeting times:
Class 2-5: 6 PM
Class 6-10 7 PM

What time zone? Because I’m in the CDT Timezone. I’m curious, you should probably tell the timezone~
~Lman

Pacific West Timeh Zoneh

There are edit buttons in the forum posts, please use them instead of posting multiple times after eachother…I see that the forum got changed a little.

This is just like Training Organisation just saying.

That wasn’t re-posting, it was something completely un-related, and maybe you are breaking a rule yourself,
Mini-modding! :mad:

That wasn’t re-posting, it was something completely un-related, and maybe you are breaking a rule yourself,
Mini-modding! :mad:[/quote]

Willi was just saying what should be and he is in the staff so he has that right.
It doesnt matter if the theme was different, posting one after another is against the rules.
Also you just activated a dead thread, which is against the rules aswell.

Edit: Oh and one more rule posting something which doesnt have to do anything with the topic

Mini-modding! :mad:[/quote]

Willi was just saying what should be and he is in the staff so he has that right.
It doesnt matter if the theme was different, posting one after another is against the rules.
Also you just activated a dead thread, which is against the rules aswell.

Edit: Oh and one more rule posting something which doesnt have to do anything with the topic[/quote]

Those with the green name, such as Willi are not part of the Staff team. They are treated as players but are known for their “Contributor” status because they have contributed to PMU via Game Guides, Donations, ect.
(It would be considered as mini-modding.)

On the other hand: I would also like to know the time zones for this as well. I’m a bit interested in this. I do wish you good luck and hope this works out. I wouldn’t mind less people asking: “Can you help me train!?”

Lemme guess… is the training club done? But! If it isn’t I would love to join! xD

(If the answer is yes this was made almost EIGHT years ago so I would be rlly surprised lel)

1 Like