Questions/Comments: Good luck!

In-Game Name: Prismatic
Character House Name: Prismatic
Have you ever won a Mapping Contest before?: Nope
Questions/Comments: Goodluck :)

In-Game Name:Cryingcashew
Character House Name:cryingcashew
Have you ever won a Mapping Contest before?:No
Questions/Comments: Very excited about this, just the thought of winning first place is hyping me up!

hi!
In-Game Name:
Whimsy
Character House Name: Whim
Have you ever won a Mapping Contest before?: Yes
Questions/Comments: -

In-Game Name: McWhiskers
Character House Name: McWhiskers
Have you ever won a Mapping Contest before?: Yes, I got 2nd place
Questions/Comments: I wanted to go outside the box with this one. It’s got more of a spooky, mysterious cave motif, fitting with the timing being around Halloween. It’s got lore, too! Walk around and read the signs.

In-Game Name : veezo
Character House name : Teaparty
Have you ever won a Mapping Contest before? : Nope
Questions/Comments : Wish I’d managed my time better, but something’s better than nothing. Good luck everyone!

Sign ups are now finished! You can no longer map your houses for the contest either, judging will start as soon as we’re all able to and the winners will be posted when its finished.

Hello everyone! I’m so sorry for the delay in mapping contest results, thats entirely on my part with life getting busy. However! I’m here today to announce the results! In first place we have Whimsy with their ‘Whim’ house! Beautiful execution of the rainbow theming! In second place we have DracoThunder! Another beautifully mapped house, with good attention to detail. And lastly in third place is Six! Lovely incorporation with items on the map and a good interpretation of the theme! Congratulations to our winners, see a staff member ASAP for your prizes, and thank you everyone for participating, we hope to see everyone again in whatever contest we do next!