Pokemon Houses

There you go burresgate, I moved it.
Would you like for me to delete all of your extra posts as well. (like the ones that do not work anymore?)

As for suggestionsss… hm… how about trying out the relatively new cliff tiles? They are pretty fun to work with in my opinion. P:

k finnaly one suggestion :D
yes you can delete the extra posts plz
mhhh… idk why in the map editor don`t have the new tiles :C
i will need to do it at Map Editor house T.T
the new house will be here soon!
see ya!friends friends!

here you go char,finished your “new tile cliffs” map
here it is:
Char Jungle!

Very nice work with the new tiles, but I have a few suggestions to improve this map.

-The darker grass above the cliff feels a bit lacking in detail. Add some grasses, bushes and whatever fits to make it more lively up there.

-The Wigglytuff Tent feels a bit out of place there.

-Two patches of grass near the top right seem a bit out of place by going over the cliffs.

-One palm tree near the middle should have some of its leaves on the left behind the cliff - Unable to be seen.

I suggest you should play around with some waterfalls, and river tiles! They’re fun once you get to know them!

Once again it seems like I have to agree with PTD is saying, haha.

First off, thank you for using my suggestion! I really love the new tiles. The way the light green tiles make it so easy to mix tiles is awesome. :3

~As PTD said, the top part seems to be lacking detail. Though the bottom is detailed quite nicely. I’d say just copy what kinds of things you have placed on the bottom and put it on top. Though a few bushed/hedges would be nice two. And lets not forget rocks! ^-^

~I also agree that the Wigglytuff tent seems out of place. Maybe find a way to lead up to it? Usually any house or place of importance has a path leading up to it. Though the placement itself seems a little odd in my opinion. P:

~Be careful with additions you make in relation to cliffs. Almost always, cliffs are on top. So the palm tree to the right of the Wigglytuff tent, should be below the cliff. Same goes for the base.

Good luck with your mapping in the future, I can see much improvement in your work.~

Cool maps, Burres!
I see a mistake in the burned cliff, the moon is in front of the clouds o_O’
In my opinion the Yonunga Plaza is the best.
And you work always with grass, I suggest you making a canyon.

Wow! It’s very nice the way you use the different tilesets. I especially like the Plaza!

ty all! ive take a break from mapping sorry to dont give this new before :c
gonna start mapping again on feb but keep checking the forum who knows if i change my mind ;p
oh and check my team cards shop too i am working so much more on them ;p
see u all in feb people bay~

Not bad maps to be honest, your newest map being to most impressive so far, good work.

Something I would suggest is perhaps trying a snowy map or perhaps a map that is mostly based off cliffs for good practice. (Speaking from the experience of being a mapper for two years)

Good luck with the rest of your mapping~

~Yatterman

lol i changed my mind and i had some good maps ideas and im workin on them right now :3
this ones will take a little longer cause i want them to be the coolest ones ;3
good luck all and thanks yatter,i didnt know u haz bear arms x3

here i go new maps

Bidoof Praire

Bidoofs Praire,edited with sprites

Caterpie Paradise,my current house :3

more to come ;3

Bidoof Prairie:

• The use of bridges seems a bit excessive. Try using beach tiles to make a little sandy way through the water.

• I like how you put the sprites in it. <3

• The grass near the top seems a bit unfitting. Try the soft green grass in Tileset 7.

• Also, to make it look more natural - Try to make the rocks less symmetrical.

Caterpie Paradise:

• Lovely mix of colors. Feels alive and warm.

• Again with the flood of bridges.

• The dark jungle grass somewhat fits but seems awkwardly cut off in some parts.

You’re always improving! Keep up the good work!

~Agun.

I hope you won’t mind if I use some of these maps for a little… project.

Nice work, Burres! Your maps are great! Some of them do a look a bit symmetrical, though - you might want to work on that.

The Caterpie Paradise brings back good memories. <3 Remember the Derp Pokemon party? xD

lol the party was awesome <3 XD
agu ty for the reply ik that my maps are a bit simetrical but i love simetrical things s2 XD
bye all working on more :3

working on a new map… if lag lets me XD
gonna edit this post with it :D

TOPIC CLOSED
everyone im leaving PMU to play another game,i will miss everyone until one day that i will come back…
bay everyone i will miss you all :c

Whoa… that was quite sudden!
You shall definitely be missed, hurry back to us!~ P: