Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : Arrival of Anarchy [Role Play]

OOC: I’M A MUDKIP D:<
OOC2: Also, are you aloud to make up items that just heal you to full? i used an existing item

At morning, Seth was able to move… the Deino had its eyes closed and the Shinx was laying there, in the same spot…

“You know”, he said, as if someone was listening “We might have been toast if that Diglett didn’t get mad or annoyed or whatever… That Weepinbell could have got the final blow and we would all be doomed.” He said, now continuing to sit in silence until he realized something… This was a clearing… that clearing! The one he had been dropped in by that Lopunny… he was lost in thought again until he noticed he was tied up.

“WAIT WHAT? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?” he yelled, watching Pidgeys and Pidoves fly out of trees near him.

“I’M GOING TO GET YOU, LITTLE RUNTS!” He heard a Manetric yell as they started

Owwww… this ground hurts… i might as well try to delay the Manetrics following us

Seth hit a big rock on the ground; “OUCH!” he yelled. He started to sent surfs in random directions behind them. Once he was out of surfs to use he decided to help drag the Deino and speed up the pace that they were going at.

“You ok!?” he yelled as they ran through the forest

“Front” He yelled, before the Shinx could answer. A Manetric had tried to cut them off…“Why did you tie up the Weepinbell too? He tried to kill me!” :cry:

Deino was awoken by the movement first, but she ignored it, having thick fur preventing the friction affecting her much.

She turned and twisted and found her movement had been restricted. She slowly awoke, kicking and writhing.
“Hey! Let me go! What’s going on?!” She shouted, unable to see still. She smelt blood still, it was the Pokemon she tried to help before hand.
She heard shouts again. “Ah! They’re here!” She recognized the scent of the Manectric. “Let me go! Are you crazy!?”

“Why did you tie up the Weepinbell too? He tried to kill me!” She heard, close to her ear.
“What?!” She replied. “You’re that Mudkip aren’t you?! Gah!” She hit a bump in the ground.

She felt something grab her so she started kicking and waving with her arms and legs. “I demand you let me go or I’ll give you something to fight about!” She yelled.

In her wriggling she was able to find the scarf’s knot getting tighter, making the fabric around her looser. She managed to get herself out of the knot and fell away from the group. She tumbled backwards and her back hit a tree. She was sat upright, back to the tree. She growled in pain and slumped to the ground.
“Owowowow.” She whimpered.

She laid on her side for a while then smelt the approach of the Manectric. She climbed up and their approach made her panic. She growled and blindly fired two zig-zagging energy rays which froze a large patch of ground on the slope.

One of the Manectric slipped on the ice and flipped right over, but in determination it quickly rolled over and back onto it’s feet.
Tiamat growled, her ear was ringing and her senses were all jumbled from her rather abrupt awakening.
“Oh man, that was rough.” She sat down and rubbed her back and heard something nearby, it sounded like crying.

She wandered through the forest, following the sound.

Ray laid in the fallen leaves crying on his arm.
“Hey, kid are you alright?”
Ray jumped up, his spikes caught a few leaves on them but he didn’t seem to notice.
Tiamat heard the shuffling but couldn’t tell what he was doing.
He sniffed. “Y-yeah.” He still looked at the ground.
“What’s your name?” She said, trying to be friendly. He had a completely different scent than the other Pokemon she was with before.
“R-ray.”
“You don’t live around here do you?” She said, he smelt like straw and apple juice. She guessed he was from the town.
“N-no.”
“How did you get here?” She felt somewhat sorry for him.
“I-I was playing with my friend and then I got lost and I don’t know where he went.” He was crying, she smelt his tears.
“I’, sorry, I can help you get back, do you know where you live?”
“I live in Treasure Town, I-I don’t know how to get back.” He rubbed his nose on his arm.

Tia nodded. “I know the way back, follow me.” She had a slight limp where she injured her hip, but fought through it.
“Are you alright?” Ray asked.
“Uhh, yeah.” Tia said quietly
Tiamat made her way towards the town. Ray followed closely behind, scared by almost every little sound the forest had to offer.

“What?!” She replied. “You’re that Mudkip aren’t you?! Gah!” She hit a bump in the ground. Before Seth could answer something grabbed her so she started kicking and waving with her arms and legs. “I demand you let me go or I’ll give you something to fight about!” She yelled. He saw her get loose, leading her to getting out.

“No!” He managed to get out in the same way, falling behind the other three, while grouping back with Tiamat and Ray. “Didn’t really think that one through… heh heh…” He said, in embarrassment.

Oh well… they probably could take out that Weepinbell together, and i don’t have to worry about him either…

“So… we are here, we might as well get to know each other, right? My name is Seth Rayne, but everyone usually calls me Raine.” He said to them. He didn’t know why, but the Nidoran seemed… familiar. “Do i know you?” He said to ray, looking straight at him.

OOC: I realized im better at doing many short posts than less long posts :o

OOC// You grabbed that Deino. Since you were also tied up I assumed you were holding her.

Tia growled when she smelt the Mudkip. “How did you get here? Are you a kidnapper too?” She snarled.
Ray tilted his head and his ears flopped. “I dunno, do I know you?” He said in his cute, curious little voice.
“Gah, stop following me, don’t you have something better to do?” Tiamat had taken an immediate disliking to him.
“That isn’t very nice Miss, we just met him.” Ray said on his hind legs.
Tiamat sighed. “My name is Tiamat, and I met him for a short while before.”
Ray felt a little intimidated and simply nodded.

There was a lot of rustling from one of the bushes. A Mightyena leapt from them. He was newly evolved and wanted to test his powers.
“AW COME ON!” Tiamat yelled.

“You weaklings better get ready, 'cause I’m going to beat you up!” He snarled, trying to seem scary.
“Do we have to fight? Can’t we just be friends?” Ray asked. He hopped forward and held out a paw. “Hi, my name’s Ra-” He got smacked aside when the Mightyena swung it’s head.
“Hey!” Tiamat jumped forward and bit onto it’s leg, freezing it by using Ice Fang.
“GAH!” The Mightyena cried out.

Tiamat ran back and grabbed the Nidoran by the ear. “C’mon, c’mon, c’mon!” She said while his ear was in her mouth.
“OWOWOWOW! I’m coming! Please stop pulling Miss Tiamat!” He kicked and pulled and eventually got loose, it didn’t take long for him to stand up and turn tail to run with Tia.

The Mightyena growled and tried to smash and bite the icy cast off it’s paw.
They managed to reach the village in half the walking time and Ray left Tia’s company in search for his house. He invited Tia to follow, she agreed.

He led her to a large building, filled with Pokemon in every corner. It was an orphanage. Technically it wasn’t even in Treasure Town, it was just beyond it near a field so the children could play.
“You…you live here?” She said, smelling all the others.
“Well, for now yes, just until I find my parents again, this is where loads of Pokemon live when their parents can’t…look after them anymore.”
“Oh, so this is an or-…a uh…” She tried to find another word but couldn’t think of one.
“…Yeah, it’s one of those.” Ray didn’t like the word either, it reminded him of cemeteries and ghosts.

[b]OOC: I just decided i was at the end of the scarf, that would work too. XP No one made positions so i did.

You mean before Treasure Town, beyond is a beach and a cliff, remember? Excalibur: “Fool!”[/b]

Seth left to go back to the RTA in disappointment. He had set out to save his friend, in the end, all he did was beat up some grass type by luck and a reviver seed…

I suppose i helped that Shinx and Tiamat… I didn’t even get the Shinx’s name, i’m pretty sure the Charmander called the him Raiden though… Who knows, i may even run into them again… I think i will try something in beach cave to get a partner pokemon… Seth thought to himself, he got lost in thought again.
Oh, Wait! I still have to save Joey! How do i plan to do that though?.. He sat there for the longest time, thinking…
Man, i really really wish i could see that Charmander again, a fire type is just what i need… He was rambling in his head.
Joey always wanted to be in a rescue team… if i can save him, i could make him my teammate! Who would of thought i could help him with his dream so easily… Maybe i could get the commander to assign me a temporary partner for this mission, i should ask him He continued to think.

He looked up on the board: A Flareon had a job in the beach cave, He thought about it, the Flareon would help fighting a Treeko. The outlaw was a Pikachu though… He let out a big sigh.

I just cant catch a break, can i? I will just put my items storage and go in there with nothing… shouldnt be too hard until the pikachu… Its decided then. Im going to beach cave.

OOC: My turn to post :>:D:

“As the two done packing up”

Rath: “Got everything you need, Fi?” (Puts on Pecha bandanna)

Fi: "Nah, im good, how 'bout your treasured item? …Uh… Can you help me put on my golden bracelet? (Struggles to put on the bracelet)

Rath: “Sure” (Helps Fi to the bracelet upon her left foot but…)

“The quick thief quickly grabbed the Fi’s bracelet”

Fi: “Wha!!! Th-th-thief!”

Rath: (Shocked) Whoa! Hold on, Fi! I’ll get it!

Fi: (Angrily) " i’m going with you, Rath, we’ll get that outlaw (Pikachu)!!!"

OOC 2: Entrance to Knu!

OOC: Well, that was alot of things as I was gone… This is a famous RP!

I felt the good wind on my face, but then I heard a thunderous roar of sounds “What was that, Ral?” I asked Rally, as he looked behind him “Well, those are a lot of items…” He said as I was in shock “I-Items!” He nodded (Well, at least I felt him nod) “Anyhow, let’s not think about that, look! We’re almost to the ocean, and there’s the Lux-” My full sentence was stopped by synchronized screaming “Okay, now what was that!?” I asked Ral “Well, Bal, we have a few other Pokemon being chased by Manectric, pro-” I interrupted him “WHAT!” I shouted aloud “They need to toughen up, best not help them…” He said as I screamed at him angrily “THEY’RE IN DANGER AND JUST CHILDREN! WE GOTTA HELP THEM!” He didn’t reply back “Well, if you don’t wanna help, I’ll force you!” He then replied back “We have no Moves that’ll be super effective against them, I’m not just gonna waste my moves!” I then replied back “What if I tell you, you don’t need super-effective moves to damage someone!?” I then flipped him like a pancake, turned my back, and caught him “Hey, hey! you wouldn’t DAAAAAAAAREEEEEE!!!” He screamed, as I zoomed closer to them.

“Well, Manectric, how about we teach you a lesson of hurting kids?” I said as I used Twister, though it barely affected them “I forgot to tell your common sense… WE ARE KIDS!” He screamed right at my ear I then replied back “Well, at least were now tweens!” A thunderbolt then went close to me, I quickly dodged it “Shoot!” I screamed as Rally countered back with an Aurora Beam, they were in the frozen state, but they quickly broke out of it. “Darn it!” Screamed Rally, as he quickly dodged the pounces of the Manectric, I tried to do the same, but I wasn’t as quick as him. The kids behind us were crying a bit “Hurry up! There’s no time to waste, whatsoever!” I screamed, as a Manectric was zooming at me with Wild Charge, I countered back with Tackle, but I was shocked and thrown back. “Bal!” Screamed Rally, as he shot a Charge Beam, following my saying “You don’t need a super-effective attack to damage them.” Though, unluckily, it only charged them but, his Special Attack was increased, meaning- “Aurora Beam!” He froze the Manectric fully and they couldn’t get out of the frostmourne.

He then quickly grabbed my antenna, and put me in the area of the scarf, he then got the Pokemon who was dragging it, and then put him in the area of the scarf, with his speed, he was able to get them out, but he had to slow down so no one fell out. Finally, he had reached the clearing and Ral simply rested there “The next time we get into that trouble, follow my directions next, won’t you, Bal?” He asked in tiresome reaction and looked up to the skies “You guys better get ho- THE OTHER THREE!!!” He screamed remembering three others, who were being chased by the Manectric. “You kids better go home, NOW!” He ordered them as he zoomed back to the forest, and found the other three “You guys need to get going!” Unluckily, a Manectric broke free and used Thunderbolt on him. “Gah!!” He screamed as he got slammed to a tree “You… three go ahead… I’m fine…” He said in a slow way, his eyes were getting heavy, but he tried his best to stand up.

I was able to wake up, but then I realized Ral was gone so without noticing the children I quickly went trough the forest to see what had happened to him, luckily, there was a thunderbolt that helped me detect his place, as I quickly zoomed there, as I saw Ral in pain, I had no choice, but to damage all those Manectric so I used Twister which blew them away I then went closer to Ral, and carried him on my back “Go! Go! Go!” I said to the other tree and told them to move on before the others break free.

OOC: My side of the story, again

“As Fi and Rath followed the outlaw, they battled enemies until he reached the outlaw, who have seemed have stolen other than her bracelet”

Fi: (Jumps out behind the rock) “Wraaaaaaaaa!!! You’ll pay for that, thief!!!”

Rath: “Fi!? i told you not to rush out an attack! You blew our cover! But, bleagh, ATTACK!!!”

“They battled the outlaw but they couldn’t beat him”

Fi and Rath: “…Ugh… He-he’s too strong…”

“and they both lost consciousness”

OOC: Okay, seriously. I’m about to KILL something. Let me say something: Do not control my characters. AT ALL. Not only that, now I have no idea what to do. Seriously. If this keeps happening, I might aswell quit this roleplay. :rage:

OOC: I thought you were an eevee… oh well i’l deal with it… Meanwhile

“Comeon, that weepinbell was actually a challenge, these amatures are nothing!” Seth yelled in the cave. He got to the end of the cave, to see a passed out spearow and… eevee?!

“WAIT, WHAT? IT SAID FLAREON!” Then he realized his screaming was about as good as talking to a wall… And that there were bigger problems at the moment.

“Oh well, im here… Might as well deal with this pikachu.”

OOC: Queue mah theme song!

“Before we start… one thing. Don’t take you eyes off of me!” Seth yelled, as he charged at the Pikachu. It tried to answer with a volt tackle.“You idiot! You fell for it!” Seth said while dodging to the side, leaving the Pikachu’s back wide open. He hit with a well timed tackle.“Man, for a beginner i really am good at this.” He said, watching the Pikachu get back up. Seth knew he wouldn’t fall for the same trick twice. He launched a surf at the Pikachu, delaying it until Seth could get up close, But it was a trick! The Pikachu used the same trick on him, as he fired at him like a bullet in a volt tackle.

“You know… That really hurt.” Seth said, staggering to his feet. “My turn!” He said, charging at the Pikachu. The Pikachu had figured where they would clash, it’s the only way to use that trick. So in return, Seth stopped as the Pikachu jumped, causing the thief to land directly in front of Seth. He launched a tackle, as hard as he could. This caused the Pikachu to fall on its back, and dropped a bracelet in the process. He went to the eevee laying on the ground.

Seth simply splashed water on the eevee’s face and let out a sigh.

“Why did the help request say you were a Flareon? and why did the Pikachu take this in the first place? Is it valuable in any money way? Man, this was my best hope to beat the Tree- A Spearow!” Seth finished in excitement.

“???”

Rath: “Ugh… Wha…What happened… WHOA! What’s a Mudkip doing here?”

(Rath listens to the Mudkip…)

Rath: “Huh? I didn’t sent any help request, We just followed the thief who stole Fi’s bracelet, it might be a little misunderstanding though… (sees the shimmering bracelet) Oh! You got the bracelet back, but let’s bring Fi’s consciousness back… (The part when Seth yelled the ‘Spearow’ part) Wha—? What’s with the changing personality?”

(P.S: Fi 's still unconscious and yes, Rath is an Eevee)

OCC: Ahem - this is getting a bit out of hand. Sure we knew this RP would have taken off like a rocket, but I see three pages a day? That’s a bit too much. I prefer longer but fewer posts. There are folks who have left because there has been too much activity, and I don’t even know where this is going. Could I ask you to limit yourselves?

Edit: I might call a restart if this keeps going on. You may reuse some posts that relate to the direction that I intended for this RP to go in. (Chapter One: Liable Landlides. At the coast.)

OOC: What if we all finish what were in the middle of then there is a call to the guild or something?

“Well… you see… I’m dealing with a grass type outlaw, therefore i need a flying or fire type. So that’s why i lit up when i saw Flareon on the message board. Would it be possible for me to borrow your friend some time? One of my best friends are in danger.” Seth explained…

OOC: I was just going to make the OOC recommendation. I can’t go much farther without controlling rawly’s characters… If it’s too short i will delete the story part all together.

OOC: Well, if you’re having a hard time without me controlling my characters, some should take over when i’m offline (Pacific time) and we are the coast, right?

(Insert what Seth said here)

Rath: “Well of course! As soon as Fi agreed to temporarily go with you… And after she’ll regain her consciousness, too… Ehehe… That wasn’t funny, I know…”

OOC 2: Yes, this is shorter than my other post

This RP will be restarted, and I hope we will be more in control. I will be letting Scales be in charge of the restarted version, and I will be helping alongside.

[[Thanks… I didn’t have time to actually start in this one… xD]]

Alrighty, once we have atleast 6 people ready, I will begin the roleplay. Be warned, though, as you only get 3 warnings. 4th warning is auto-kick.

OOC: I might quit the roleplay though, i have so many things to do :’:

So, is there going to be a new topic? :3
Sorry, I didn’t get to start, I’ve been really busy lately with the PMU Games and all… :sad:

[ask][/ask]Why am i banned?