Pokemon Mystery Dungeon : The Essence Of Time

Name: Belle Caria Helia
Pokemon: (if 5th gen, supply your own sprites) Blissey
Personality: Carefree, yet has a VERY VERY VERY BIIIIG TEMPER
(Optional, you could just say it along with the story.) Bio: Blargh xD
Other: Nothin (If shiny, provide me with sprites, or if you would like anything to be paperdolled onto your character, just ask. I have a bunch of paperdoll things, cloaks maybe… swords…)

Accepted. Sorry things are slow. Making another page later in the day.

O: I have a feeling this will be good.~
Name: Frost
Pokemon: Froslass
Personality: Icy and cold. Can be a little evil, but she’s on the good side.
Bio: Not much. Normal life.
Other: None.

Accepted, sorry there hasn’t Ben updates lately. Writing this on my tablet, next time I get on my PC ill make the next comic.

OMFG, Luxrays coming… gonna add a little joke to it.

Yayzerz. I await the next page. X3

Sorry for the gap, been busy.

Hey pokefriends! I just want to say I used your tutorial on how to make these and I think my result was pretty good. I will post it in a little bit, please tell me what you think. Thank you.

~im a person

New page, in a new format.

Hurts me to doulbe post, but so be it. Blooper dedicated to good ol’ kysen.

I love the comedy. C: Keep it up.

:shock:
OOC: :shock:

Thanks! :D

Character Name: Pipply
Species: Igglybuff
Team: None
Moveset: Sing, Wake-up Slap, Mimic, Hyper Voice
Other: She wovs cookies and collecting pecha bewwies c’:.
When using hypervoice, she yells “RAWR”

No you don’t catch it with your head!

OMG LOVE THAT!!! MY CHARACTER IS AWESOME!!! IM DEFINITELY PUTTING THAT IN MY SIGGY (MEANING DONT CATCH IT WITH YOUR HEAD)

Lol, glad you like it, We have a co-owner, pokepalssky. To help me when I can’t make comics.

(Somebody has a broken CAPs Lock… >.>… XD)

No, I caught it with my head! DDDD:
xD

lol, I try to add a wee bit o’ comedy in. Sometimes, ya know, just to give it a little spark.

Name:Deity
Side: Evil. Make him maniacal. Cynical, even. I want that genius evil. The good stuff. Merciless. He does not make mistakes like leaving people over an edge… IN FACT. He follows these 100 rules: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html
…And if you can’t do that. Just make him an extremely good actor. An evil actor with a genius mind. No emotion.

Pokemon: Alakazam
Personality: Clever. Charming. Has a sense of humor. Will be serious when necessary. Will not tolerate failure. Will do the job himself if all else fails. Sarcastic. Confusing (when he wants to be)
Bio: Make it up. And make it good. I’ll help if you wanna. Just in case you want flashback scenes.
Other: He has an abnormal attraction to legends. In hectic situations he is calm. He is calm. All. The. Time.

Enjoy the poison.

I like it.