Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Twins of Dualios

Sooo… I have decided to write a fan fiction… No idea what"ll happen to me, the world, and cookies, but here"s my first try, so please bear with me!

Le Plot!

Every month, in the coastal harbour of Dualios, which is said to be the center of the ocean, a pair of twins are led into the mountains which loom over the sands of the port town. Even on such a small island, the ones who went in, never came out. They were never found. Ancient legend says that there once lived two Legendary Pokemon on this very island. It used to be a floral dream, with nature in full bloom and pure, untarnished water. One day, a ship crashes onto the island, during a heavy storm. Though the boat sank, miracously, the passengers survived. The two Pokemon native to the island stood aside, in kindness and sympathy, letting the travellers make themselves at home. However, the new Pokemon soon settled on the island, calling their friends and families to come as well, tainting the island with evil thoughts and carelessness. One day, things went out of hand. The old flowers which used to bloom so beautifully had been squashed by houses, children, and cargo. The pure water became filled with fish bones and garbage. The two legendaries decided to take action. In a terrible rage, they announced to the port city, that from now on, an offering must be made every month, to make up for the evil deeds they had done. A pair of twins must be sent to the mountains, every month. Or else, destruction shall be their fate, for every last one of them. But when no more twins exist there, what wil become of them?

[spoilerI Need a Few Characters… Apply!:2ycz0lsq]Form!

Name:

Appearance:

Slight History:

Likes/Strengths:

Dislikes/Weaknesses:

Other Stoof:

[/details]

I need some characters… Apply! Derp.

Character List:

None. Go Apply!

This plot is so suspenseful omg. I SOOOO wanna read this. I’ll help you get started early by submitting lots a few of my OCs.

Name: Sophia

Appearance:

Slight History: Her distant family moved to Dualios a long while ago. Her family has been living here for a long time…and other than that, she"s led a normal life.

Likes/Strengths: She likes reading dramatic novels, watching dramatic movies, talking with her friends, grooming herself, looking in the mirror, and that stuff. She"s good at shoving her opinions and/or beliefs down everyone"s throat, ranting about pointless things, debating, and she"s currently getting a hold of using her Psychic powers to prank others.

Dislikes/Weaknesses: She, like most Psychic-types, is weak to Dark- and Ghost-types. Sophia hates getting dirty or going on adventures of any sort. (Feel free to go against her will and throw her into an adventure. xD) Sophia also feels uncomfortable with silence–there has to be noise (or the sound of her talking) in order for her to remain calm. Sophia also has a fear of Bug-type Pokemon. She tends to jump to conclusions, and isn"t very good at keeping secrets.

Other Stoof: Sophia"s around that pre-teen age–you know, 10-12. She talks like… “Ooooh, that"s, like, soooo cooool! Oh, like, there was this, like thing…” Erm, also, in case you haven"t realized, she"s a Ralts. xP

Don’t wanna hog all the spots on the charrie list, so I’ll add more later if you need any. xD