Pokemon: Sunwing Academy. [Sign Up]

Question: can we decide the temporary starter we get, or do you choose for us?

I choose, depending on your type specialty…somewhat.

Unfortunately, no. You aren’t allowed to bring Pokemon with you, for safety reasons. You will be given a temporary starter Pokemon at the actual school, if you get along with it well enough and pass the test, you may graduate and keep it.

Yay.
[hr][/hr]
SUs:
Sevipermecrazy: [Accepted]
Luli: [Accepted]
Aguni: [Pending]
I’ll be waiting. >Muahahaha<

imaperson: [Pending]
RULES PLZ. :3 preferred specialty type?
[hr][/hr]
Working on dorms now. For now they are randomly arranged until your first test scores are received.

[hr][/hr]
EDIT: Dorms are done, sorry I’m rather lazy nowadays to work on presentation.[/quote]
What about me D:

Can we battle with these starters during freetime?
I also assume boys and girls’ dorms will be separated

Referring to anyone who posted before that message.

Each dorm has 2 separate areas. Like, 2 rooms inside 1.
You walk into a living room sort of area and at the right hand side is an open kitchen.
Then-…you know what? I’ll just make a floor plan. Hang on a tick.

You MIGHT be able to battle in free time, depending where it is.

Referring to anyone who posted before that message.[/quote]
But I posted after that /shot But I guess this means I’m accepted xD

My bad. xP. I thought that post was after yours. Yeah, you’re accepted. :3

Omai~ I can’t believe Thera’s in Suicune XD Hmm but seems like pretty good arrangments.

face down on the floor waving a white flag
Here are the floorplaaannzz…hic Zzzzzzzzzz.
http://sapphire-bahamut.deviantart.com/#/d5hy32c

Fixed my people 'cuz they were broken.

I saw the RP topic, I’ll try to finish my Application as soon as possible. Maybe a late-ish transfer student. :S

Although, I’ll be reading frequently.

Sorry for the double post, but I’ve finished up my Application. (You can find it on Pg 2.)

If you want me to change anything, just let me know!

Accepted Agun, Suicune Dorm for you. :3

(SUPERLATEAAAA)
[spoilerCain:107u6sen]Full Name: Cain (He has no last or middle name.)
Nickname: Togepi Boy ( He doesn"t care being called this. )
Alias: The Double Sided Boy

Hometown & Region: Floccesy Town, Unova

Likes: Trees, snow, rain, clouds, the colour white, Togepis and their evolutions.
Dislikes: Heat, being crowded around, meanies, and the dark.
Fears: Death, being seperated from his Togepi, and being abandoned.
Dreams: Being a experiened pokemon coordinator and trainer.

Family: None
Crush/Relationship: He doesn"t believe in love, so no.

Reason for attending: Wants to be a pokemon coordinator and trainer.

Preferred type: Flying, Normal

Appearance: Except he"s more realistic looking then that, with normal eyes and peach skin colour.
Personality: He"s mainly happy and excited about everything, though, this is where his alias comes from, from his corrupted past, which is completely secret to him, he has a scary, creepy, spiteful side, which you"ll see when you get on his nerves.
History: ( The first 10 years won"t be told till later on. C: ) Ever since those first ten years, Cain has lived by himself in an abandoned house around the outskirts of Floccesy Town, and he had found a wild Togepi wondering around the house, when he was playing outside. For unknown reasons, the two instantly became friends, like how magnets attracts metal.

Ever since then, the two have done everything together, such as picking berries, playing with other wild pokemon, sometimes even fighting some, and all that lovely stuff. One day, an elder in the town told him about a test, which he almost passed, but he flunked completely at the end. So, he could no longer use Togepi, only as a pet now. So, following his dreams to become a pokemon coordinator and a trainer, he applied to Sunwing Academy, hopeful of joining.

Other: He became obsessed with Togepis, so he decided to dress like one, since he was bored of his other outfit.

[/details]

[spoilerSerenity:q7fyo9x4]Full Name: Serenity Tsuki (She has no middle name… because Echo"s lazy.)
Nickname: (She has no nickname. :c)
Alias: The Ditzy Pokemon Lover

Hometown & Region: Pallet town, Kanto

Dislikes: Having anything bad happen to her friends
Fears: Falling from heights, knives
Dreams: Her dream is to become friends with all the Pokemon she can! She doesn"t really care if she catches them or not.

Family: Her nine year old brother, Ty, along with her mother and father.
Crush/Relationship: She currently has no crush, and is not in a relationship.

Reason for attending: She simply thought it"d be fun.
Preferred type specialty: Normal Type (It used to be Fire, I assume you can guess why it isn"t anymore. x3)

Appearance: She has long, wavy, dark blue hair, along with dark blue eyes. She can usually be seen wearing blue jeans, and a white sweatshirt with a light blue letter “S” on it. It is unknown how she keeps it looking so new, as she is very clumsy and constantly trips.
Personality: She is very sweet and friendly, but is clumsy and ditzy at times.
History: Serenity has had a rather normal past. She has lived out her whole life in Pallet Town, finding great interest in Pokemon. Her kind, and sweet nature had caused her to make friends with many on the wild Pokemon, well, at least when he doesn"t scare them away by tripping as soon as she meets them. Her favorite Pokemon of the Pokemon was a female Vulpix. She wasn"t sure she knew where the Vulpix had come from, as Vulpixs were a very rare sight here in Pallet town, but it was very kind to her, and she liked having it around.

Most of her friends were the Pokemon she met near the village, along with her younger brother and a children around her age. This wasn"t because she didn"t try to get along with them, just because most people prefer friends who don"t fall on their faces every so often and have great trouble on focusing on one thing. Serenity never even noticed that some people avoided her, as she was clueless about many things, and this was one of them.

When she was finally old enough to become a Pokemon Trainer, she took the test to do so. She barely passed and would have became a Pokemon Trainer, if it wasn"t for the fact that she told her Charmander to use ember, and accidentally lit a tree on fire the minute she had gotten her starter. The people having people take the tests were nice enough to let her try the test again a month from then, but she ultimately forgot about it. When she was 13, almost 14, she finally remembered she was to go take the test and went to take it without a second thought. By that time, she had forgotten almost every answer to test, and got an even lower test score than before.

Other: Her absolute favorite Pokemon is Eevee. I"m just gonna say she missed, like, the first two ferries to the Academy.

[/details]

Sorry for being so late. :c

When will we know our starters?

Not much has actually been missed, in fact the max you’d be late is one or two hours, even then it isn’t that serious.
Anyway, Cain gets to go to the Raikou Dorm, Serenity to the Suicune Dorm.
Wow, we pretty much maxed out the place.
Just one spot in the Entei dorm for a girl. ^^ (we can change that)

You won’t be getting a starter Pokemon anytime soon. In fact, it should be a complete surprise that you will get one.
You will get temporary Pokemon for battle classes etc…

You are being monitored on what your starter will be though. (I still don’t know what everyone should have.)

Full Name: Krystal Elizabeth Lucena

Nickname: Kristy

Alias: the Raging Angel

Hometown & Region: Vermilion City in Kanto

Dislikes: Heights, know-it-alls, black and red, math

Fears: She fears that her alter self will ruin her chances of graduating from the Academy, and the possibility of falling from a flying Pokemon.

Dreams: To control her alter self, to graduate from the Pokemon Academy, to one day become a Pokemon Nurse/Doctor

Family: Krystal is an only child, her parents constantly arguing. They divorced, leaving Krystal with her father, who drowns on her fifteenth birthday, while trying to save a school of young Finneon from a freak storm. She only has faint memories of her mother, and she never met any cousins or relatives of either of her parents.

Crush/Relationship: She wants one, preferably with a patient, kind boy, one that can stand her alter ego, and overall, which she is.

Reason For Attending: She wants to become a person who helps Pokemon, like her late father, and wants to be able to find friends. But what she really hopes for is that new friends and tests will somehow erase the existence of her alter ego.

[b]Preferred Type/Specialty: Normal, Psychic

Appearance:

History: Krystal had been cursed by a Mismagius when she was five, because she accidentally broke it’s shrine: It gave her an alter self, one that was dark and ruthless, and said that the only way to break the curse was to truly befriend a Pokemon. Ever since then, her alter self has awakened, taking control when she becomes afraid. Her parents argued a lot about how she should be taken care if, since the people in Vermilion City wouldn’t be happy if an insane girl went rampaging as she pleased. After many arguments, her mother when Krystal was 8, leaving her alone with her kind, yet extremely busy father. Many years passed, with more and more seizures from the curse, deepening the worry of the townsfolk. Then, one stormy night, her father left on ocean patrol and never came back. He drowned, but his sacrifice saved many a large school of Finneon, and four of his crew members. Understanding that without her father to help her, she was no longer wanted, so Krystal set off for Sunwing Academy, her only hope to break the curse, and her only chance to live a normal life, as all the other kids she knew. When, -if- she graduated, she wants to become a Pokemon Nurse/Doctor, to help Pokemon and Trainers everywhere, and devote her life to helping the lives of others, just like her father, which she idolized.

Other: Krystal’s alter self is similar to how she looks, except she has deep violet eyes, and her blush disappears.

crosses fingers

Accepted.
Entei Dorm. :3

When does it start?

The RP thread is right here.