Post your favourite Pokemon!

PICHU!!!

i cant pick just one, its all three!

totally understandable!!! :0 they’re all so cute :@~@:

Ampharos. :)

my true babes <3! i have a few other favorites but these are usually always present in my teams.

• all fairy types p much

I have more favorites but this post would be too long :'3

A few of my favorites from the current gen~

these are my all time favorites!

As for the current gen?

hehe, i didn’t realize you could put more then one pokemon so i hope a repost is ok!

pichu: my most favorite pokemon of all time, i love it becau se it’s cute, the pre-evo of one of my other beloved pokemon, pikachu, and i have a history, a long history with it in RPs and with toys and plushies, nothing can ever stop me from loving this mon…

shaymin: my second favorite pokemon and my most favorite legendary of all time! it’s adorable and has quite a nice background to it, plus it’s a grass type and, grass types are awesome

cherrim: very cute and my strongest pokemon in PMU, i don’t see much love for this pokemon, and it makes me sad… it’s ability is pretty cool and it’s a nice grass type!

oshawott: my first starter from unova, it’s adorable and hated horribly which it does not deserve, it’s pretty nice! it’s evolutions seem pretty cool too! my most favorite water type probably aside from piplup!

cleffa: adorable and star-themed, that’s all i need really, and it’s evos are awesome!

Definitely Scolipede, it’s the perfect mix between cool, creepy, and cute, in my opinion! I love using it in competitive too, and its shiny is awesome!

Staraptor (: But when i found out it’s not an asian bird anymore (white cheeked starling, AKA Starly) i literally cried my heart out TnT

I love these bats. <3

My favorite Pokemon is Gible ^^

the best competitive pokemon ever

(666th post)

It’s not even a question. My all time favorite is Salamence, the first dragon-type to look like a fierce dragon. Also I want 10. He’s got strength behind his appearance, too and is an epic encounter to have!.. At least, back in R/S/E. Not to mention the combination of red and blue make an interesting clash that I think is well balanced in this big ol’ dragon’s color palette. What’s not to love about this guy?

Other favorites include Nidorino, Weavile, Venusaur and Scolipede! All of them loved dearly in my Sun and Moon game!

Oooh ! Hmmm…time for a long list ><

Firstly my all time favorite Pokemon is: Glaceon !!!

FAVORITES
Typhlosion
Dragonite
Umbreon
Honchkrow
Celebi

this is just some i can think of rn

I think I will also drop another which would be charmander. ;)