Remove Gold Dojo as a Prerequisite

it feels really arbitrary to not only be gold rank but also need to beat gold dojo to use the swap place when the dojos are annoying and pretty much pointless. from what i’ve read, the only dojo that people say is useful is the winden one. i haven’t heard anyone talk about the tanren one and the archford one is just a big screw you to people that want to play alone.

it’s not even like beating gold dojo would help you get to gold rank anyway when it feels like you need to be really strong to beat all three dojos. i think it might be easier to get to gold rank than it is to beat all of the dojos.

so please just remove the arbitrary nature of gold dojo as a requirement.

I’m actually alright with the Gold Dojo prerequisite. It serves to give the dungeon a purpose and to test the player’s strength.

3 Likes

Honestly, I really agree with Bismuth. While i definitely get that dojos are annoying, they do actually test your strength. Not to mention, someone could just be given missions by other players and be up to gold rank at no time. The no-item requirement in gold dojo I think helps with balancing so players don’t get too op items like an entire immunity to a weakness type.

3 Likes