Rescue Team DX Item Sprites

You guys know the drill.

The Items are, In order;
Persim Band - Power Band - Detect Band - Defense Scarf - Pecha Scarf - Nullify Bandana - ?? - ?? - Prosper Ribbon
Tiny Apple - Reviver Seed - Tiny Reviver Seed - Friend Bow - Golden Ribbon - ?? - Joy Ribbon - Pass Scarf

PMDRTDX Sprites 1
Not all the Items, but I did almost all of these today In around 4 or 5 hours? The Persim Band and Reviver Seeds were from a while ago but needed necessary Improvements. I obviously plan to do more, and If you can’t tell I’m doing all the scarf/ribbon/band/whatevers first for the most part.

Any feedback ( + someone to check their game for the name of the other scarves that I don’t know because I don’t have them ) on how to make these sprites look better If any, would be appreciated.

When I make more sprites eventually I plan to either update the op until I can’t anymore and then make new replies, or make new replies to begin with.

You can find all the Item artwork In a sheet here.

15 Likes

There are almost as amazing as you del :>

3 Likes

The colors stand out way more than the originals,This is truly impeccable!

3 Likes

Second batch has changes to all the sprites, mostly minor. The bows are smaller and new Items were added: Special Band, Zinc Band, Cover Band, Stamina Band, Mach Ribbon, Twist Band, and two unknown Items as of right now. There’s also the Iconic rainbow TM seen In the 3D PMD games because why not ¯\_(シ)_/¯

PMDRTDX Sprites 2

9 Likes

I think I’ve made enough new sprites to warrant posting again. Last post was almost 2 weeks ago, so…

New Items:
Weather Band, Efficient Bandanna, Sneak Scarf, Recovery Scarf, Big Eater Belt, Tight Belt, Munch Belt, Explosion Band
new 4

The artwork gets more detailed and harder to sprite as I go on. The Explosion Band really wore me out, and It’s still pretty big but It was even bigger before so I’m probably not gonna try to make It any smaller. It being bigger than the other sprites Is kinda fitting In a way. It’s… menacing
Full sheet:
PMDRTDX Sprites 3
There’s only 5 more “scarf” sprites to do until I’ve done all of them. After that I’ll be doing the specs/glasses/eyewear/apparel worn on the face to enhance eyesight and then after that, the other seeds maybe?

10 Likes

It’s only been 4 days but this update has 12 more sprites.

New Items:
Used TM, Pierce Band, Lucky Ribbon, Fierce Band, No-Stick Cap, Reunion Cape, X-Ray Specs, Heavy Rotation Specs, Fickle Specs, Goggle Specs, Lock-on Specs, Insomniscope, Scope Lens.
new 3

I guess I did all the clothing Items now? And I lied about the Explosion Band I made It smaller.
There’s almost 50 sprites now, so that’s pretty awesome. I suppose next post will have some of the seeds and maybe other random Items thrown In there.

Full sheet:
PMDRTDX Sprites 4

10 Likes

These will be included in the item sheet following the next graphics update. Great work! :wigglyjoy:

3 Likes

When I said “next post will have some of the seeds and maybe other random Items” I meant the post after next post <:)
The sprites shown below have been adjusted. I still want to take a break from spriting ( because HC, and I’m sure I’ve sent the message that this thread Is gonna keep being updated ) so this Is just a minor update. Future posts will have a format similar to this so that telling what sprite Is what Is easier.
PMDRTDX Sprites 4.2

Full sheet:
PMDRTDX Sprites 4.1

9 Likes

These sprites look amazing!

3 Likes

There are In fact seeds

New Items:
Blinker Seed, Eyedrop Seed, Blast Seed, Plain Seed, Totter Seed, Energy Seed, Life Seed, Doom Seed, Heal Seed, Decoy Seed, Training Seed
new 2

Adjusted sprites:

Full Sheet:
PMDRTDX Sprites 5

8 Likes

New Items:
Stun Seed, Joy Seed, Violent Seed, Ban Seed, Warp Seed, Pure Seed, Empowerment Seed, Invitation
new

Adjusted sprites:
adjusted

Full sheet:
PMDRTDX Sprites 6

Recently I found an Image on Reddit with all the Item artwork + names, so It’s here for future reference. Because of that I’ll end up editing any past posts I can to correct the unknown Items.

8 Likes

wait so this is where the new sprites came from?

3 Likes

Our savior deleca has blessed us with a bounty of new wondrous items praise deleca :loveampharos:

6 Likes

Adjusted sprites:
, ( the Power Band had an off-white pixel near the outline )

Full sheet:

7 Likes

deleca does so gud i cant even :awweyes:

4 Likes

Deleca needs more praise. I wish I could be like Deleca.

3 Likes