Revamp Grassroot

Inspired by a discussion in Grassroot’s local chat today, it seems many players have agreed that Grassroot looks “outdated” and “Lacking as much heart as the cute other regions main towns”
Grassroot has been updated a few times over the years and me, and many other players feel it is time for it to be updated again, Grassroot’s appearance is very important to PMU as a whole, and to it’s player base, it’s not only one of the first thing new players see, but where most of the player base hangs out.
Giving Grassroot a chance to feature some of the beautiful sprite work of the sprite team is also not a bad idea since the diversity generationally is lacking in Grassroot in my opinion.

Another option is having it chosen based on a contest to have players design a revamped Grassroot, as although as many of you already know I personally suck at map building but I did hear some absolutely amazing concepts in the discussion we had in local chat that inspired!

Whether it’s remapped by players or the current mapping/staff team I am sure it could be redone to keep up with the times in a very homey and fashionable way, let me know what everyone else thinks~!

that would be amazing to make designs but imo not have it as a contest so it doesn’t end up with fights like the last one