Revenge of Aqua and Magma (RP)

Chris stops running to 7, and instead puts his hood up and started listening to his Mp3 player, he saw a magma grunt by the cycling road, and an aqua grunt near the dock, so he had to play cool, he sent out knuckles, who was stronger than before, and looked ready for a fight…

Sorry, edit post being stupid right now. Here’s the cast list. UPDATED for the FINAL TIME.

Thanks for being patient and coping with my problem of updating and stuff. Thanks again! <3

Cast

Ex.
User - Character Name - Gender - Pokemon - Pokemon Nickname

CAST LIST

Agunimon - Chase R. Stone - Male - Skarmory - Seikuriddo

im a person - Leon S. McCloud - Male - Growlithe - Growlie
(Also playing Blaine.)

Sevipermecrazy - Kallen A. Foul - Male - Cacnea - N/A

Sapphire - Samira Silverbirch - Female - Horsea - Koorimizu

Cynder - Raeford Samerthie - Female - Poochyena - Blood

Megamatt13 - Ice Ryder - Male - Snorunt - Freeze

MrFizzl - Chris Storm - Male - Machop - Knuckles

Bulbs - Anna GreenSkai - Female - Zigzagzoon - Aeron

Blacky - Blake Hall - Male - Houndour - N/A

Tilly - Naomi Clark - Female - (Assigned in PM) - N/A (At The Moment)

Sinacar - Sinacar S. Saria - Female - Skitty - Valentine

Chase is at somewhat of an advantage due to the fact that he has been training in the past.
All Starter 'Mons Have A Special Move of Sorts.

Ex. Username - Trainer Name - Pokemon - Level - Moves

POKEMON MOVES/LEVELS

Agunimon - Chase R. Stone - Skarmory - Level 24 - Steel Wing, Air Cutter, Swift, Agility.

im a person - Leon S. McCloud - Growlithe - Level 10 - Bite, Ember, Close Combat, Roar.

Sevipermecrazy - Kallen A. Foul - Cacnea - Level 10 - Poison Sting, Absorb, Seed Bomb, Growth.

Sapphire - Sammy Silverbirch - Horsea - Level 10 - Bubble, Smokescreen, Leer, Outrage.

Cynder - Raeford Samerthie - Poochyena - Level 10 - Tackle, Howl, Sand Attack, Poison Fang.

Megamatt13 - Ice Ryder - Snorunt - Level 10 - Powder Snow, Double Team, Bite, Avalanche.

MrFizzl - Chris Storm - Machop - Level 10 - Low Kick, Karate Chop, Focus Energy, Bullet Punch.

Bulbs - Anna GreenSkai - Zigzagzoon - Level 10 - Tackle, Headbutt, Tail Whip, Rock Climb.

Blacky - Blake Hall - Houndour - Level 10 - Reversal, Smog, Ember, Howl.

Tilly - Naomi Clark - Assigned Pokemon, Levels, and moves in a PM.

Sinacar - Sinacar S. Saria - Female - Skitty - Level 10 - Zen Headbutt, Fake Out, Tackle, Attract.

OCC: The people who are in Slateport are: IAP’s Leon S. McCloud, Matt’s Ice Ryder, Seviper’s Kallen A. Foul, Cynder’s Raeford, MrFizzl’s Chris Storm (encountering Aqua and Magma near port while the rest of us are at the beach) , and Blacky’s Blake Hall. I also need to stress the fact that we are not in Mossdeep! Seven is in Mossdeep. Chase is not Seven. </3

It’s confusing, but… eh… thanks for some reason. There are alot of people here, and sorry if it’s confusing you all. You haven’t recieved your Pokemon from Seven yet, but I’ll go along if you already have mentioned that you have them with you.

Once everyone arrives, it will be a day (I SHALL ASSUME AND STUFF SO GO ALONG~) till we head to Mossdeep. <3

Chase patted Leon on the back. “We’ve got a job, and everyone’s counting on us,” Chase explained. “You’ll be with us, and I trust this is a friendly group.” He quietly noted that a few had headphones and seemed more independent, but he just went along with his friendly tone.

“Your grandfather, Blaine, and your mother Flannery will be proud,” Chase continued.

His gaze shifted towards the dock at the other end of Slateport. He caught a glimpse of a Machop, fisted barred, and a young man with a hood over his head. He saw some other mysterious figures shouting at each other in the distance. A figure in red, and one in blue. This could only suggest one thing.

“Hey, guys,” Chase said sternly. “I think we’ve got some grunts in Slateport, just waiting to meet us.”

“Huh? Blaine, (leons gonna call blaine by his name) there are some grunts over there.” Said Leon
“Well, i guess there is!” He pushed his glasses up his nose. “Its battle time. Ever since Cinnbar Island was destroyed, not that many challengers came to challenge me… SO this is a great time to break oout the old Rapidash, Come on out girl!” Blaine throws up his poke ball, in a flash of light rapidash appeared. Blaine climbed on the rapidash when leon shouted…
“Blaine no! Your gonna get hurt!” He shouted
“Its ok, Leon, i have been riding on her for 10 years, i think im used to the heat by now.” He climbed on the rapidash and went over to (whichever one is in slateport, meaning chase or seven) and said…
“Ready to go!”

“Humph…” Blake Hall goes to Chase and everyone else. “So…your the man called Chase?” He said in careless voice. “I hope you know that im one of the trainers that got your message…” Blake pretended that he doesn’t really care about all this, but deep inside his very nervous.

Now lost in the uprising events, Raeford had just took notice in the growing crowd. Luckily for her, it was in time to hear Chase inquire about the grunts off in the distance. Yeah, she noticed that too.

Flatting her short hair under her orange headphones, she stood up and stretched. Blood leapt off her lap just in time, nearly toppling over into the habor. She looked over to the group and made her way over, whistling for Blood to come over to her.

“Name’s Raeford. And you all are?”

While Chris was walking, a Magma grunt came up to him and asked
“Who are you! and why are you here!” The Magma grunts poochyena growling at Chris, but knuckles had started to fight it.
“Tell your Stupid Machop to get off my poochyena”
“I Challenge you to a pokemon battle, and so does Knuckles”
Knuckles jumped into the air, Using focus energy then landing and low kicking the Poochyena, KO’ing the Poochyena
“No! Fine, i will be back, and next time, we wont lose”
Then The Team Aqua Grunt approached
“I Saw what you just did to the Magma Grunt, say, my boss said he needs people like you, are you willing to join us? heres our card, call this number when you make up your mind”
The Aqua Grunt gave Chris a gard, then went into the crowd, where Chris lost him, so Chris then started to make his way to 7 Stone and the others who were with him…

Anna carried on walking towards the small group, thoughts running through her mind “if the bird Pokemon are acting weird… i think i heard from Team Aqua/Magma from a friend…”

Annas mind trailed back to when she was seven when some of the local elders came to tell stories, one of them told of two heros that stopped Team Aqua and Magma from stopping the destruction of the world when they revived two legendary Pokemon…

Anna`s mind snapped back into focus when she heard a cry of a wingull, Anna turned to see a whole family of them by the port “aha…” Anna smiled, but they she realized something… why wasn’t they flying around? And how come they had weird devices on their leg…

Anna turned again and saw Blaine “Wow…” Anna knew Blaine for being one of the gym leaders of Kanto, “this must be an emergency if they are getting gym leaders from other regions…” Anna ran over to where Chase was.

“Names Ice Ryder but I know one thing all of this it sounds very peculiar almost like it is fate all of us meeting here"He announced then looked at Chase"you better give me that Pokemon that I requested” He asks chase before looking at everyone in a strange fashion.

occ:where are you guys and where are my teams grunts?

Naomi looked high and low for the case. A grunt walked over
“Boss i have found the case” he handed Naomi a small red case.
“at last now lets get out of here” she used a small red whistle which gave of a high pitch sound
The other grunts appeared in front of Naomi “Lets go now” She announced
She led the grunts out. “where to next boss” one grunt said
Naomi just looked at him “shut up ill tell you when we get there”

OOC: woo, finally on to starting… time to leave home… </3
… in the game, of course.

“Mum, are you sure Altaria will know how to get back home?” Asked Sinacar, looking nervously between the big cloud-winged bird and her mom.

“Yes yes, She’ll be fine. Right, Altaria?” Said Mom. Altaria Squawked in agreement.

“Alright. are you ready to go, Altaria?” Said Sinacar, looking to the bird. in response, the bird covered Sinacar in the big, cloud-like wings, and made a nice humming noise.

“Aw, Altaria must like you! That is what that means right? Cute.” Said Mom, and altaria let go of Sinacar.

“Yes, thats what that means. let me get my stuff!” Replied Sinacar. She went inside to get her stuff. Her house had to story’s, and was an elegant white color. It was also surrounded by trees. It was actually quiet nice. After getting her stuff, she got on the altaria.

“Good bye Dear!” Said Sinacar’s mom, waving goodbye. Altaria hummed, and gracefully flew into the air.

“Bye mum!” Said Sinacar, and altaria flew quickly flew away.

Timeskip

Sinacar and Altaria have been flying for quiet awhile. Sinacar could see slateport far below them.

“Altaria, look! We’re almost there!” Exclaimed Sinacar, looking down at slate port in the distance. Altaria responded by singing in it’s soprano voice. However, another flying thing appeared in the distance… She couldn’t tell what it was though.

“Altaria, do you you know what that it?” She said. Altaria hummed. As they flew closer, she could tell what color it was, red and blue. It also seemed to be shooting fire everywhere.

“What’s it doing? It might hit slateport…!” Said Sinacar. Altaria sang, seeming to understand the city could get hit by it. Altaria flew towards it, and as thy got near it, Sinacar could tell it was a Salamance. The Salamance, enraged or something, attacked altaria, who dodged, and shot a large fireball from its mouth. As the fireball came into contact with the Salamance, it exploded into a large symbol or something. the fire consumed the Salamance, and the Salamance yelled in pain, however, it wasn’t done yet. it wiped around using iron tail, witch hit Altaria, who backed up somewhat. Altaria didn’t seemed to fazed by this. She Stayed in one spot for a second, and her body sparkled, then charged into the Salamance’s body, causing him to fall.

“Wow, altaria… my mum trained you very well, didn’t she?” Said Sinacar. Altaria then went back to flying down to Slateport, and never saw that Salamance again.

OOC: how did i do? i think i kinda got carried away with that battle. i’m sorry. XD
Oh, and please, dunt yell at me. that altaria is not my character’s. it’s her mom’s. i’ll only have it for a couple more posts, and then it’ll fly back home. so… yeah. XD

OOC: I just wanna say my character does contests if allowed

“Grandpa.”
“Yes Leon?”
“do you actually think we’re gonna beat these evil people?”
“Well, with your hopes and dreams and you rgreat combinations of attacks, i think were just fine.”
“Since were talking about my techniques you wanna see my newest moves for my next contest?”
“Well sure!”
“OK then. Lets go!” They sneak away to the secret water laboratory, New Mauville.
“ok, Lets go Growlie! Center Stage!” Growlie came out of the poke-ball with the blue flame seal, making his entrance even more appealing. While Leon was doing his moves for his grandpa, some Aqua grunts overhear him.
“This kid sounds good” said Aqua 1
“We can take him, he’s alone anyway.” Said Aqua 2
“Ok, lets go!” They both ebil laugh
“He-” Aqua 2 stopped himself
“Whats wrong dunderhead!”
“He’s with Blaine, 7th gym leader of the Kanto Region!”
“We can take him too! Lets go! HEY YOU!!!” Said Aqua 1
“huh?” They both turn around
“Give up now, Your in Aqua Territory!” Some wild pokemon being controlled by them, and their SHarpedo and Crobat attacked.
“OH NO!!! Its ok, GO GROWLIE!!! CLOSE COMBAT” some of the magnemites were knocked out
'Grandpa, i’ll take the wild pokemon, you take Sharpedo and Crobat, got it?" He agreed and sent out rapidash
“Now i know we havent done this in a while but, Rapidash use your Flame Charge!” He knocked down the crobat. It was obviously fainted. Blaine turned around and saw many voltorbs and magnemites get defeated, but what he didnt notice was an electrode and a magneton behind him. Rapidash quickly reacts with fire blast. leaving only sharpedo left for both of them to finish.
“H-H-How is this happening, you r supposed to be EASY!!” said Aqua 1
“WEll then, you thought wrong!” They both said
“CLOSE COMBAT GROWLIE!!!”
“STOMP HIM TO DUST RAPIDASH!!” in a burst of dust , it all dissappeared to see that both grunts and sharpedo were gone.
“Lets head back to the group.” Said Blaine
They headed back to slateport where some others asked why they were all dirty. Then Chase comes up and asks the same thing. and they both just said…
"Lets just say we’ve had a LONG day."they laughed

OOC: Sorry if this was a little too detailed : P i have a detail problem whether its requests or anythign else

OCC:

@Sinacar: No no, it’s ok. It’s crystal clear that the Altaria’s your mother’s.
@Tilly: We are in Slateport, and I assume you are in Jagged Pass. You always have 5 grunts with you, after all, you are one of the leaders.

It was an exciting day in Slateport. There was a fierce battle between an Altaria and Salamence, and there were still those mysterious Magma and Aqua figures near the dock. Leon and Blaine came back after a short absence all dirty and such.

Chase jogged up towards the grunts near the dock. They looked anxious, as if they were waiting for someone. They had turned the backs against each other, and weren’t quarreling as much. The Aqua grunt saw Chase and his Skarmory jogging/walking up to them.

“A trainer,” the Team Aqua Grunt said frantically. He took out a Poke Ball from his pocket.

“Go! Zubat!”

The Zubat barred its tiny fangs against the glistening steel feathers of Seikuriddo. The Magma Grunt quickly grabbed his Poke Balls out of his pocket as well.

“Numel! Mightyena!” The Magma Grunt threw them up in the air with a cry.

Three Pokemon against Seikuriddo, thought Chase. He had the other’s help, but not all of them had Pokemon at the moment. Crossing his fingers, he motioned the others to come help, and hoped that they hadn’t done something to delay their arrival in Mossdeep.

OCC: To keep track, I’m going to do somewhat of a OCC headcount. Those who are in Slateport, do put that in an OCC in your next post. Thanks!

OOC: i am
btw sorry for the little post ack…

Anna saw the fight and wondered how she could help, Anna stuck her hands in her pockets and dug out some poffins and pokeblocks, Anna smirked and threw them at the Pokemon attacking, maybe it might distract them enough for the ones with Pokemon to attack to attack them.

“I summon thee! Blood, give them a hand.” Raeford pointed forward for Blood was already outside of his pokeball.

He wandered up besides the Skarmory, muffling a growl to the Zubat as if it was claming it his own target. Clicking “Play” on her silver iPod, Nickelback blasted through her orange headphones. She pointed to all the Pokemon in front and loudly and clearly gave Blood his command.

“Blood, Sand - Attack on the double!” The dog let out a snark as it jumped around, it’s hind legs raised to the Zubat, Numel, and Mightyena.

Quick like lightning, he dug his hind legs into the dry earth and sent the piles of dirt flying towards all three of them. Raeford fumbled over her iPod, switching the song to “Power” by Kanye West and began to focus.

The battle had begun.

Ooc// Sorry I was like…away-ish and inactive. I’m back now :D Yay. Sorry if I missed something, I have a headache and skim read everything.

Sammy sighed, casually walking along the earthen colored pavement. Her steps were timed to the beat of the music lightly playing into her ears. She tucked her phone and put it into her inside pocket, rather aware of the people around her. She tucked the black headphone string as far as she could into her jacket, without pulling out the actual headphones.

She hadn’t told her parents she had already left. She left them a voicemail on the answer machine, then left. After all, it’s not like they’d never see her again, she always had her phone.
She was wearing a thin, khaki green jacket over her clothes. It was partially shut, the zip only pulled halfway down. It had a metallic shine to it and the long sleeves were slightly rolled back.

She flicked the her sky blue fringe to the side, but it fell back again. With a huff she tied to blow it aside, only to have her effort wasted.
She walked joyfully in such a manner it seemed somewhat childish.

Look left, look right, pause music, clear. She crossed the road with a brisk trot like walk before turning her music back on. She hated crossing roads, and she was terrible at timing speeds and distances, so she usually waited till there were no cars, or none enough to potentially hit her.

There were jeers, cheers and lack of fears as a group of children rushed past her. Carelessly running across the road, not looking once for cars, freedom and lack of concern. Something Sammy wished she had, but was also glad she didn’t.

Carelessness as her parents called it. Eventually she reached it, the ferry. She didn’t wait for long, it was only a few minutes away as a matter of fact. All around her were people heading to the Hoenn region for one reason or another.

Boarding, traveling, arriving and leaving all happened in a matter of hours. She left feeling a bit queasy as she would with any prolonged sources of transport.

The ferry had stopped in the port of Slateport city, the city she was supposedly to meet a certain ‘Chase’. An odd name by her account.
She had no idea what he looked like, where he would be, and who else would be there. She had positively no idea where to start. Panic slightly flooded her chest.

She took a deep breath of the city air, the smell of the ocean somewhat regulated by her senses.
The beat of her music paused as it changed song.
She heard a commotion nearby. Five pokemon, and a whole group of people.
She noticed that there were people in odd uniforms, their pokemon were supposedly a Zubat, Numel and a Mightyena, considering their positions, and who was fighting who.

The other pokemon were probably on the sides of the other people. A Poochyena and a Skarmory.
She didn’t know quite what to do, so she just watched from a distance, trying to find out who was who, and what their motive was. Her sky blue fringe occasionally fell before her eyes as it did.

Chris made his way to 7, to only find out it was chase
“Hey Chase, need some help?”
Chris’ Ipod went to Nickelback - Burn it into the ground as Knuckles went into his little battle formation.
“Chase, i saw some magma grunts near the cycling road, and some Aqua grunts near the Docks, and the aqua grunt gave me a card of recruitment, should i do some undercover work?”

Sinacar and Altaria landed on the dock. Sinacar un-mounted Altaria, and looked around for Chase, or a group.

“Altaria, do you see anyone?” asked Sinacar. Altaria hummed, and shook it’s head.

OOC: CAN YOU SEE ME?
… sorry for short post. ;-;

“We have more important issues right now, guys,” Chase yelled.

Seikuriddo leapt up on a gust of wind, and flew up into the sky. Screeching and flapping its wings, the glistening Skarmory released its Air Cutter. The flash of sharp air hit the Mightyena and it yowled in pain.

In the far distance, a cloud of smoke could be seen. A two ships were approaching, and they were going at full speed. Cries of Pokemon battling also could be heard off in the bay. The ship further behind cut the water like a knife in butter. The other ship was not prepared for battle of any sorts. It was trying to dodge the other’s attacks.

With a whoop of joy, the Team Aqua grunt yelled a command towards his Zubat and fled into the harbor…

(Dun dun dun.)