Sapphire's Art Gallery

Ahem. I apologise for those awaiting requests, I’ve been cracked down with the four pokemon art. :<
Sadly I got distracted but hey, gives you something to judge your work on I guess?

My pet Giratina~

Oh, hi sapphire!I want one! What do I want though…hmm…thinking…give me a sec…uhh…OH OH! GOT IT! Ok, sapphire remeber that rp we started with vespi and wildfire (cuase of that post you made with my story, I now know its name!) and Shard!? Well, I would like my Gallade with a sword in its hand riding wildfire! And mabey a back ground of us zooming past trees in a forest or somthing! thanks! Cant wait to see!

Xcalibur

Ohmigod.
Sorry 'bout the slow progress and all. Just hasd to do a whole load of requests from…somewhere.

Anyway just got back to this bit and unfortunately I haven’t done these requests yet. >.<

@Im a person: I have to redo it since my computer crashed on me and deleted the picture D: (I didn’t save it)
Sorry for the delay, but here’s a little sneak peak of it. P:
…Lookin’ a little silver, but making it white ruined the transparency on my computer. Making it lighter…later :3

@neo: Will do~ P: I might draw him the Squirtle Squad Shades ( Cuz they’re kewl) Similar to Quagsire’s.
@X : May take a while…I’m not good with rapidash…horses are hard to draw.