Seafloor Ruins Extra Long Cutscenes

Sfr, this dungeon is notorious for it’s super long cutscene with Team Razor Shell. Most of the time, this seems to be either them walking into the scene one by one, or them exiting one by one. (tho i also agree I have to mash through enter button a lot).

Running Boggy Wastes just reminds me of this, at both the ekans boss and the muk/swalot boss. However, there’s something that I would like to bring up from there:

1. In both of these bosses, the boss is already present on the floor, which this simply saves time and allows them not to move around into “position”.

• Ash Forest or Inferno Volcano is another example that can be chosen from. They simply just appear into the map, rather than entering / walking into the room one by one.
  2. Exiting scene also seems to be the same, the 2nd boss, all 8 boss walk out together, this is untrue for the first set of bosses. However, there is also 1 major difference that I see between them. the 2nd set of bosses ends their dialogue and then they walk out. the 1st set of bosses, has a basically unnecessary dialogue that makes it so they would have to walk out 1 by 1.

I am pretty sure that a dialogue such as ugh, smell ya later by the crawdaunt from team razor shell is quite unnecessary, why not include it together at the same overall dialogue, and that way the entire team could walk out at the same time, and we’re talking about 9 to 10 members, that’s almost 1 to 2 minute saved.

full heartly agree with this, theres isnt really that much of a need to see everyone walk out of the room,
i know its a bit of a joke, but a good old fade to black with the message “x ran away” would work wonders a lot of times!
also im not sure if its me missreading this, but i didnt know npcs could walk more then 1 at a time, i thought they always did that cause it was a limitation of the engine? but if that is a possability then yeah a lot of dungeons should be revisited to implement it there as well.

I have the same feelings about Team Agony over in Iceberg Adrift. The introduction cutscene is really long, but I can forgive that as it’s for story purposes. But it also suffers from the same issue of all the characters leaving one by one, which can take up quite a chunk of time.

1 Like

Yes they can, if you don’t trust me, run boggy. You would see the final boss walking out all together.

Thanks for mentioning this, I have forgot about that thing since I really don’t run IA often. Just that recently been running both boggy and sfr and this popped up.

1 Like