Server Maintenance

Sadly when the Server is off, i have NOTHING to do, Cause i’ve beaten pokemon Platinum,Diamod, and Pearl, The Ranger Games aren’t Much fun, I WON’T DO CHORES, so yeah, i Want HG and/or SS but My parents wont buy it… :x

U finished the PMD games?

Lol just get another game to play like… hmmmm… Try, ya know…erm. idk ask someoen else idk idk idk…

Challege: on all the games u beat just get every single legandary pokemon and do contests on Wii-Fii and battle your friends

It says that the server is down, but others r saying that it is on but laggy! what is it?!
pls post back! :mrgreen:

Didn’t you read what Pikachu said?

That’s too bad…but I feel glad that there’s another person who doesn’t have HG/ SS. If you need other games, there’s always other computer games, unless of course your computer is about as sucky as mine with graphics.(3D at least)

Well the economy is brutal, so I can’t really donate to help…but I guess that’s why you can’t afford a dedicated server anymore… And paying for new characters seems reasonable, but it sounds better for other to donate to the site.

Yup thanks pikachu the changing ip worked. thx cya :lol:

Just an update: We are working to find a better host, in fact, I’ve found several possible new hosts. But before we can switch, there are some software edits that need to be done. Don’t worry everyone, we are working hard to make PMU less laggy and better!

sigh, ok… :(

wait wat O_O sparky isn’t gonna be host anymore for as as long as i been here hes been the best host (i been here since February 09)

Thanks Pikachu for working through this. I know I speak for the population when I say that we can’t wait for PMU to be better and less laggy. :D

What the after i changed the ip address it worked in the morning and now I’m back and it doesn’t work anymore is the server really offline or is it just my computer? thanks whoever tells me. thx cya :lol:

I’m having the same problem… I got on this computer to run a dungeon and it says the server is offline, yet when I was on my slower computer (because it was the only one available at the moment) the server was online. D|

when my server was offline i changed the IP. then it worked. now it offline again. heres a trick, change the IP whenever ur server is off line. LOL
Cya need to change again.XD :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pikachu i did the thingy you where talking about to get back on the game something about config… how much time do i have to wait till i am able to get back on pokemon mystery universe :?:

i sssssssssoooooooooo want to know dous anyone know besides 1 day dont anser if it equles oneday

i want to go to the game again so badly :!:

bye everyone i check tomorow at dark unless the game is on

how to i change my IP?

Bestdude you dont change ur ip -_-. You change the game’s server ip. Since one server is down we are using an other one.

[quote=“Pikachu”]
For everyone who still sees the server as offline, heres the fix:

[ul]
[li] Open the folder where PMU was installed to (usually: “C:\Program Files\Pokemon Mystery Universe”)[/li]
[li] Find “Config.ini” or “Config” and open it[/li]
[li] Change the IP to “pmuniverse.servegame.com”[/li]
[li] Save the file[/ul][/li][/quote]

If I change the IP will something bad happen to my Computer ot will u have access to it.