Server maintenence notice: 1/29/12

Thanks for posting this. Maybe people will stop spamming Chatango asking why the server is down… <<

Will the housing problems also be fixed?

No, the cause for that is unknown still so it’s hard for them to fix until they find the cause.
This maintenance may fix the lag issues, that’s pretty much it, the only reason it’s so long is because Pikachu is a busy person.

Well, I expect it to be done soon, because 6 days without PMU is like torture…

it’s been what? a week? O.O I had no idea a maintenance could last this long x_x I been trying to be patient and drawing like crazy

Good luck Pikachu.

fersedofijrgtsglkdgjufihok MEH. x-x

i miss pmu Q.O

I’m kinda glad for this maintenance. It’s given me time to actually work on the XNA game that I told myself I would make X)

But, hopefully when PMU gets back on, there will be significantly less lag.

to be honest. PMU is Like the best game against lag and server crashes ive known. Ive been to alot of games and they crash like WAY more than PMU. Not to mension the lag.

I miss PMUniverse but for some reason I’m a little glad I’m taking a break from it (due to it offline) because I’m getting better at drawing anime/manga people :3

its hard to wait :E i cant wait much longer

Like 2 days ago I tried finding other Pkmn online mmorpg and couldn’t find any ha ha.Ones I found were too boring so I guess i’ll stick with PMU only.Sorry I said Pkmn and mmorpg because this computer won’t let me type or see the word P o k e m o n or g a m e.Well only if I put space in between the letters. xp

Just asking, will there be any possible rollbacks or something? o3o …Just asking. My curiosity is too big. xD

Server maintenance doesn’t usually cause rollbacks.

I never played PMU for a long time.
I’ve missed it the last time I’ve played PMU.thanks for the advice

i got my friends to play pmu, but the server is still offline XP

o-o <-- me eager to play pmu when it works again :|

It works nao… :3

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay