Server offline for 2 days now?

Ok, so here’s what happened: I left PMU yesterday for about 7 hours. When I came back, the server was offline. Ok, I though. It’ll be fine soon. I then got online again later the same day and it worked fine. Then, I left again. When I came back to play for a while before bed, it was off again. And now it’s still offline today. For reference, the problem started about 7:45 pm yesterday. It is 5:41 pm now. I don’t know if it’s just me or not, but I called my friend and asked him if it was online for him a few minutes ago and it was, so it probably is just me. I reinstalled PMU, restarted my computer, and did everything I could think of and it’s still offline. Please help.

Server is suffering through a bad crash.

On 11/12/12, at 1:26 AM, Pikablu wrote:
> Just a reminder… PMU runs on donations, and we are starting to run a bit low on funds. If we manage to get enough money, we’ll be able to upgrade the server to be able to handle more players (less lag when there are more people on).

If you want to help fix that, do donate. It’s on the main page.

Otherwise, you’re gonna have to wait this one out. Sorry.

There is currently a problem with the server of some sort, please be patient.

Excuse me… The server’s offline again. And I cannot log back in… Can you please do something about it? Thank you. :/

Hey, please don’t necropost uh… topics from 2012! Server is back up again.