Team Grass Legends

this is what i ment…btw i thought the rules prevented something like this!

um guys this may sound wierd but thanks for letting me join i am vaan911 you know the cyndaquil thanks alot i love this game now the first time i played i liked it and again thanks for letting me join grass legends :D :D :D :D :D :D

Team its me the leader!What Ricu says is a lie.The base is up and ready you can go in and out when you please!Its next to WiiGis house!

-Your leader,Grasslegend/Shaymin lover

hey shimonlover i may not be in your guild but i dont ever wish to see you leave and if you want i would help you with ricu3 even thow we are in same guild but still i will help you

now who’s the one stirring up drama?

Hey Hey
I with Raging Torrent!There is no right in picking on People!I barely know any of you but I agree you are stirring up drama Pokedude3!I suggest you stop,But hey thats a suggestion!

Team okay my cousin gonna join the game so please be respectful specaily you Ricu

Angie wrote:
Well I’m sorry to say (Actually happy to say) I have abandoned Team Grasslegends! Well, my friend Ricu and shayminlover (Xfriend) had a HUGE fight today. We argued to the point where this guy poured hot soup on my head! Well, not knowing a side to take, Shayminlover got REALLY angry. Not to mention grumpy… So Ricu and I are starting our own team ^>^ ! Well anyway… STAY AWAY FROM SHAYMINLOVER AT ALL COSTS and do not join teamgrass legends! Thank-you and have a nice day! Ricu is cool!

Wasn’t the brightest thing Angie?Ah well I m shuttting down your site down!I have a guy.Yes and Ricu and are friends.So um not smart.

Uhh hello? Is there any team members active?

I have been gone for 1-2 months

am I the only member left? :O

but seriously if there are still active members out there plz post!

:D Hai im not in this guild,but im surtanly mix up in this…

I believe people make accedents
and when they do they should be forgiven
especialy when friends
then they must be forgiven at all times…
a true friend wouldnt throw down there friend
and everything and everyone they know
that shouldnt have to come to and end…
friends have the power to uplift one another…
without friends you are nothing
My thoughts are grasslegends and ricu should end this war
you keep throwing her down ricu,ever thought about helping her and not
quiting when doing it?
and grasslegends, people make mistakes,people can forgive you,the question is…
can you forgive yourself?

-a friend

also i am clearly aware of the date~

-_- That war ended,but appearently I don’t care anymore…

Hello one and all!It’s me Grasslegend!I dare say I’ve been away from PMU such a great deal of time!I will be returning asap.Team Grasslegend is sadly shut dow forgood :( but… I’m going to make a new profile and team twice as better!I will now be knowed as Grass Goddess.I’m gonna reclaim my title!I’v missed you all so dearly and I hear some new facesz have came to PMU since than so I wish to meet than and maybe have new friends.Tee-hee!

Grasslegend/Shayminlover

i would join if somebody finally told me how 2 fix my problems with pmu…i click the icon,something pops out and asks for an upgrade then it freezes on the last thing…music but sometimes it works but then it says sever offline and site says online

This team is closed but Grass will be back soon and she’ll surely accept you so welcome.