Team Revolution

Won’t be on that much, My main comp has a virus. the one i’m using now is my bro’s (he doesn’t let me use it alot but i sneak on hehe when he’s out).

i wanted to join the team since im apart of the team on the game my name inside the game is Alakazam my account name is youngnaruto5.well i hope you say yes :D

well i got my comp back so i’ll add u xD

remember to add me to the list napo im in now xD

yes sir

can i plz join your team? im a beginer so you might not want me but im trying to get to know the game. my character is mudkip965 :)

kk welcome

we are the dead guild xD

Bout time Revo went flat.Its been around for ever,you guys need to bring it back

Im a member in TR. Add me!

A sucess has happend! since ebil sprinko had to make a new tile sheet, almost everything was black. !st the main room was all black and some random pics, but i made it back into a beach. then i did abit on the arena, then the sand on the pirateship map, then i had to finish the maze when is now complete.

Brave Warriors of Team revo: Napo

I was wrong!I’m sooo happy to see Revo back!!!It was my first ever team!!I want to join if that is ok?My in game name always changes so we’ll see in the future!

Sure, yo can join bak.

Yay okay!

ya team revolution is still here, and we are easily the greatest guild in PMU :D

any chance we can do something tomorrow, like go through a dungeon or something?

Saturday we can.

Well i just finished making a banner for team revo. if anyone wants it just post xD.

you need to add a Flygon and ratata.

But lets keep growing, Team Revo owns.

And the next war we do, I’m the first in line.

1. i hate rats lol.
  2. i dun think i found a flygon.
  3. busy making comics lol

-yawns