TEAM ROCKET

-gaspers-
The base should be in a blade of grass or…on the sole of somebody’s shoe! <3

But Eva’s right, it doesn’t matter where you are: what matters is the level of evilness. ^____^

Hehe, the shoe is pretty random. Hmm…maybe a cave…is that too predictable?? Or is it so predictable that no one would expect it…ponders the thought

The evilness level should exceed 300%

why don’t you put yur base in a little pot of water? idk, it could be funny XD

You know what would be funny:
Team Rocket Member One : Muaha! I have hid the Rocket base! Its in one of these GRASSES!
Standing in a field full of grass
Team Rocket Member Two: So… Which piece of grass is it?
Team Rocket Member Two: IT IS… THIS ONE! grabs piece of grass
Both: …
Team Rocket Member One: Maybe… This one?
(4 Hours Later…)
Team Rocket Member One: This oneee? … Would it be okay to say I forgot?
Team Rocket Member Two: . . . sweatdrop

We have to make sure we don’t forget where we hide it! xD

lol, Rhaenn. XDD
Or it could turn out…a tad more tragic… O.O

Rocket: Hmmm…now where is that new base we just spent 25k on? -steps on piece of grass that happens to contain Team Rocket base-
Team Rocket Base: -EXPLODES-
Rocket: -seeing that he just destroyed headquarters- Uhhh…well…time to save for a new base, I guess.

O________O;;;;

And YES…evilness should exceed…ex-ac-it-tick-a-lee 301%. ^___^

Ouuchhh! xD
Or:
Rocket Member: I HAVE PUT THE TEAM BASE, IN THIS PIECE OF GRASS! triumph
Rocket Member2: Great. Now how do we get in?
Rocket Member: …
Rocket Member2: You didnt consider that did you…
Rocket Member: Sadly, Nooo…

Note To Self: Don’t forget to install a door! XDD

Hi I m new!!I m interested in join your team!!Are you recruiting?If so please Recuit Blaster I m a squirt

Oh yes, why Team Rocket is always looking for new recruits! Welcome, Blaster! ^.^

If you happen to come across a Rocket in-game, they’ll probably be able to put you onto the team, so just look out for us in PMU. ;)

hey guys team grass legend post are catching up 2 us so keep posting to keep it alive

Hi blaster just read your post :D ok ill add u if u need any help just ask me my name is Danny(a.k.a the boss)

suggests a base behind a poster

?..we already have a base

meeeeeeeep! sorry all! i haven’t been online in a while. life has become slightly hectic due to me trying to get my grades up and the spring play. i’ll be on as soon as i can.

hi guys! i’m raging torrent, AKA firelight. the reason i have 2 names is i forgot my password for torrent and am in the process of trying to get it back. if you see me as either of them, my nickname is Rags, no matter who i am! i hope to get torrent back soon . . .

Ah, Spring Play. Yeah, those things are busy…one good thing about not making it into the pit orchestra is that I don’t have to lose those four or so hours a day for rehearsal. XD
What play/musical are you doing in your school?

Oh, and Torrent…mind if I call you Torrent or do you prefer Rags? lol, IDK. ^.^

not at all, wolfy. also i have a shinx called striking thunder on team rocket. but i would like if my nick name was something from raging torrent. so i guess torrent is ok.

I just join Team Rocket I love it!I m the newest memeber Flame Wheel!

Oh, OK. I was just wondering, because I’ve been getting used to calling you Torrent. X3 Good to know you have a side pokemon on Team Rocket too. We shall expand and prevail as always! And I’ve also got a whole boatload of Girl Scout cookies in the Team Rocket storage so we’re good as the food stock goes. =D

'Ello, Flame Wheel! Danny will add you to the list the next time he comes to the forums. ^.^

two things i’d like to say.

1. most of the posting on team grass legend’s forum is argueing between grass and ricu and people begging grass not to leave.

2. we did it, team! we saved up for a great base, which is located:

in

the

you acually think i"m going to say where it is?

HA!

P.S. wolfy, do you sell girl scout cookies and waffles? because we seem to have a lot of them in the storage cabinet. >:D